Cost effective RX/TX

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skidmarkus

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
Im looking for a combo to replace the stx2 in my mojave. Now this truck will be a basher for its entire life, Im not looking for a dx5c or something like that. I want to get the best possible combo i can get thats got 3 channel capabilities minimum, For the best price i can find. If it doesn't perform substantially better than the stx2 ill end up buying a dx5c. Any suggestions?

thanks a million dude.. i appreciate the help. The stx2 is absolute garbage. I have a few that i will end up throwing in my kids crawlers if they need replacements.

Im going to be honest here fellas, Ive been into the hobby for 13 years now and never used anything with a "gyro" feature. I have no idea what it does. Im sure a quick google search with enlighten me haha. But thank you for all the suggestions.. I am going to go with the x6 i think.

Im going to be honest here fellas, Ive been into the hobby for 13 years now and never used anything with a "gyro" feature. I have no idea what it does. Im sure a quick google search with enlighten me haha. But thank you for all the suggestions.. I am going to go with the x6 i think.
You'll be entertained when you get it all figured out. Lol

I wouldn’t bother with the gyro unless your trying to drift. I find them majorly annoying and worthless. I wasted my money twice on them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back