Cost ofFully Vitavon’d DBXLE…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had no idea what that was, I just googled it. Wow, those are quite the rigs, man!
For sure...there are some 12s videos of them out there. 1200 for the car, 750 for a max4 combo and 300 for the conversion. Wire it for 4 3s, 3 4s and 2 6s for full battery compatibility.

For sure...there are some 12s videos of them out there. 1200 for the car, 750 for a max4 combo and 300 for the conversion. Wire it for 4 3s, 3 4s and 2 6s for full battery compatibility.
I really wish they would release some of these rigs as electric rollers! I was looking at one of those losi rigs a few days ago because I see everyone doing 12s on it and I looked up the price only to see it's gas only and conversion kit 300$ :eek: :eek:

I really wish they would release some of these rigs as electric rollers! I was looking at one of those losi rigs a few days ago because I see everyone doing 12s on it and I looked up the price only to see it's gas only and conversion kit 300$ :eek: :eek:
I know there are some kits for the 5ive and 30DN trucks that aren't too bad. I know the 30DN plus conversion kit is right around 1000. Ofcourse a 12s esc motor combo puts you around 2k...but hey they are big trucks. Thunder RC has alot of vids on his 30dn truck.

Real nice. That must make you feel good.
Princess you’re not true 5th scale stuff anyway. I can tell been doing this a long time.
Good grief these kids and their sensitive egos 😂 only way they feel manly is to brag and insult. Just plain sad.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back