Typhon Couple runs, ruined good tires, foul language

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Were terrain crushers brand-new and they came unglued?
No, I've had them for a while and run them quite a bit. I got them about 10 months ago and really haven't taken care of them.
It's probably my fault that I didn't check before I ran today but will still admit that I'm kinda disappointed. I did a lot of research before I purchased them and didn't hear of any ungluing. Only that the wheels were kinda weak but figured end users that broke them were probably jumping more than they should.
I'm up in the air now about recommending them anymore but at least I didn't split the tires and can probably re-glue once I figure out which foams to buy.
What happened to the video?
Not sure? Video still works for me?
I suspected when I read your comment that I was flagged for language but I think it just makes the video unviewable for undrage accounts when this happens.
Are you having trouble?
What an awesome stretch of road for doing speed runs to have just outside your own front door. :cool:

Have you got a train track crossing just down from your house?
Love those US train horns.
I do have a RR crossing right near my home. We deal with a lot of trains in my town.
Here's a little backstory if you're curious.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hammond_station_(Louisiana)

Last edited:
Yeah I get this message when trying to view it.

F0889816-87A6-4240-AC83-76B7A4CA92BD.png

I can't see it either.
It may make us view it at YouTube due to the language. This probably helps keep family friendly sites to remain family friendly.
Moving forward, I will either curb my profanity or learn to edit it out (which may be easier to do.)

I'm sorry I made it difficult to view here. I intend to learn to edit and have set a goal of sharing more videos here. I'm not interested in monetizing or youtube fame, just like having fun and learning something new.

Great video and beautiful location. I love the sound of those train horns. I've got one not too far from me and can hear the horn when I have the window open.
The playback issue is a setting you have to change to allow playback on other websites. Nothing to do with profanity.
SmartSelect_20190504-041939_Firefox.jpg

SmartSelect_20190504-043214_Firefox.jpg

Last edited:
I do have a RR crossing right near my home. We deal with a lot of trains in my town.
Here's a little backstory if you're curious.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hammond_station_(Louisiana)
Thanks and yes interesting little bit of history there.
My oldman has always loved a good train, preferably steam powered for him so I do take some interest in it.

@Everyone ~ Re: the video showing as "unavailable";
Just click on the "Watch this on YouTube" link. No biggie. ;)

When I put my vids up I select "unlisted" and then share the link to you guys only.
I'll change em over to public and see what happens with language and ability to see on the forum. I'm not a fan of being under scrutiny from YouTube but we'll see. Vimeo is cool but doesn't appear as much action as they used to have.... even just a few years ago. Kinda wish to avoid YT but I reckon anyplace different wouldn't be what we're accustomed to here.

When I put my vids up I select "unlisted" and then share the link to you guys only.
I'll change em over to public and see what happens with language and ability to see on the forum. I'm not a fan of being under scrutiny from YouTube but we'll see. Vimeo is cool but doesn't appear as much action as they used to have.... even just a few years ago. Kinda wish to avoid YT but I reckon anyplace different wouldn't be what we're accustomed to here.

I follow a few comedy channels and the language used is a lot worse that what you said. I've cursed in a few of my videos and never had a issue. It's just that setting you need to change.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back