- Reaction score
- Arrma RC's
So I have found the time to go in and do all the maintenance I have been wanting to do. The wife is going on a girl’s trip for Tuesday and Wednesday Nights. I am thinking that should be plenty of time to get through everything I need to do. It’s not a short list either, but it should be doable.
- Full bearing replacement. I might not have cared for these as well as I could have. I’ll probably save the old ones, ad clean them proper.
- Disassemble and check all 3 differentials for any undue wear or chipped teeth.
- Install the new Voltage Hobbies Shock Towers
- Replace all the rusted Dog bones
- Replace all the out drive cups
- See what the heck is squeeking up front.
- Add the new rear mud guards.
- Probably swap the front HUBs for new.
- Swap to a 15 T Robinson Racing Pinion.
- Swap out the pillow balls for shinny new pillow balls..
- Re-Spray the Truck bed liner on the roof and hood of the body.
- Copy @Rich Duperbash on his tower to tower Chassis Brace. I’m not drilling through these new shock towers except to widen the hole for the Teckno Shock Standoffs.
- Try to mod the stock body support tower to extend all the way up to the new body