Online Deals and item stock status updates

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
horizon hobby europe show the senton and kraton in stock :). Waiting for my pre-order to be shipped.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-09-06 at 11.39.16.png
    Screen Shot 2018-09-06 at 11.39.16.png
    1,005.9 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Hi

Well it looks like T.H. has eliminated the below $99 discount codes.

Hi

Is it just me or are the prices at Tower Hobbies jumping all over the place. I was just putting a buy list together for next month and I was going to add some $11 tires to the list but when I clicked on the link for then the price had jumped to $25.99, originally the price was between $16 and $20 then they droped to $11.

Something happening with distribution in Europe?
My LHS says he stopped selling Arrma because he couldn't make a profit out of it, because HorizonHobby tells him to sell at low prices, without any margin.

I want to order a rol bar for the Outcast (ARAC8806)
I can't find it on HorizonHobby.de
I can find the item on HorizonHobby.com, in backorder but with huge shipping costs

Is Horizon re-arranging the distribution network?

There might be a thread already started for this but started one anyways.

15% off Toys and Hobbies today code PLAYTIME15.

Got some parts like a new Castle system or a new Arrma you been eying great time to get this stuff when Ebay has the coupon codes.

Hi

Has anyone gotten any email fliers from T.H. lately? It's been 3 to 4 months since I got anything from them.

I had something on back order that came into stock and they never shipped it.

Great news everyone! Heath from CowRC.com is offering a 10% discount to ALL ArrmaForum members.

The coupon code is good on all magnetics, sprays, and grease for one purchase per member during 2019, all you need to do is enter the coupon code: ARRMAFORUM to save 10%.

I've been been an avid user of CowRC products from their cleaners, lubes, grease, ad pit mats. In fact you can see one of my smaller CowRC pit mats in the RC Pit Mat thread.

Thanks to CowRC and Heath for offering this discount to the ArrmaForum members.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back