Senton Crash montage with the senton mega (3s brushless upgrade)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maddmatt02

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
So I made a bigger jump and tried again, but this time had to launch from the grass so I never got going as fast. I didn't have the gopro setup like I wanted so it wasn't seeing everything I wanted it to, so decided to just make a montage of all the crashes (with a few successes just thrown in to prove I'm not ALWAYS a terrible driver...:facepalm::poop:)

It's 100% stock as far as bearings/drivetrain/wheels/suspension goes, only changes are that its got a racerstar 60A esc and a racerstar 3660 2600kv running I think something like a 26T(I know I had to clearance a lot from the gear case). Running Mirahobby 3200 45C 3S packs.

Last edited:
Nice videos! Regarding the front bumper, I went through several when I first got my Megas. But then they just stopped breaking. On my new BLX I’ve hit the front hard and it’s still in one piece. I wonder if they changed something.

The light weight of these trucks really helps. They land pretty softly, even when jumped far. The biggest threat is running them full speed into something stationary.

As soon as you started driving I thought to myself "I bet he hits that Ford a few times". Then ....BAM!. You did not disappoint.

I needed a laugh this morning and you sir provided it. Great vid!

Nice videos! Regarding the front bumper, I went through several when I first got my Megas. But then they just stopped breaking. On my new BLX I’ve hit the front hard and it’s still in one piece. I wonder if they changed something.

The light weight of these trucks really helps. They land pretty softly, even when jumped far. The biggest threat is running them full speed into something stationary.

Well they definitely changed the mold of that front skid, and I used to break them the first time I did a nose dive from any kind of height.

I really want to get a 6S BLX but I'm worried about my level of abuse just costing a lot more money with something heavier/faster. Right now the MAXX is far from bullet proof but I have spares and it's always stupid little things like steering links unless I go real crazy then the chassis breaks since Ive got RPM or Ti all over. So the wrecks don't really cost me anything.

this vid shows the 2 skids to compare before and after the change.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back