Felony Crashed the 12s Felony, Reprint and Rebuild

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha sorry don't usually video my land vehicles anymore. Wasnt going for any speed records or personal best lolol. Just happened while i was playing normally.

Heli's I don't crash 99% of the time. But I do have this, its a video of a friend literally killing "KILLING" my 420 helicopter with her drone. It was $400 in damages and got literally mangled mid air and dropped like a rock.

In return I almost returned the favor, I almost cut her plane in half with my own drone lolol.

Last edited:
haha sorry don't usually video my land vehicles anymore. Wasnt going for any speed records or personal best lolol. Just happened while i was playing normally.

Heli's I don't crash 99% of the time. But I do have this its a video of a friend literally killing "KILLING" my 420 helicopter with her drone. It was $400 in damages and got literally mangled mid air and dropped like a rock.

In return I almost returned the favor, I almost cut her plane in half with my own drone lolol.

That was ugly! Nice vid!

Of course because drones are like pieces of steel fling through the air it only broke a couple props.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back