Crashes and Outtakes - Video

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bicketybam

Back from vacation!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Kraton 4s
  7. Mojave
  8. Notorious
  9. Talion
  10. Typhon 6s
I had some unedited video that I was behind on and I was running out of space on my laptop. As a change of pace I decided to make an RC crash and outtake video ? I had a lot of fun editing this video - not so much fun making it since I was crashing :ROFLMAO: Special thanks to @Notorious J and @jondilly1974 for the inspiration (y)

Enjoy the video, people!

Waiting on that you tube call out from rcdude81 bicketybam the next YouTube star.
Front flip master
Probably best video I've seen to date out of all you tube sh!it my stomach still hurts for laughing ?

Last edited:
Well I feel way better about my jumps now, thanks bickety. More importantly, I heard the elephant @7:20...how did you get a permit for it?

I had some unedited video that I was behind on and I was running out of space on my laptop. As a change of pace I decided to make an RC crash and outtake video ? I had a lot of fun editing this video - not so much fun making it since I was crashing :ROFLMAO: Special thanks to @Notorious J and @jondilly1974 for the inspiration (y)

Enjoy the video, people!

Can't wait to watch Ed. Thanks for the props......I think?. If I made a "worst of" video, it would be 20 hours long and include foul language, parts flying off and disappearing, amphibious attempts, a lot of trees, hundreds (maybe thousands) of jumps that landed on everything but the wheels, and a Jennys parts list that is 10 pages long. It's all one truck btw. I won't even start on the mess that was yesterdays bash.

Enjoy the video, people!

I don't know if I should be impressed or ashamed, but your "blooper reel" has 10x the driving talent than my best cuts :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Thoroughly enjoyed the video Ed. Your pain is our pleasure :LOL:

Attachments

• IMG_20190820_173222.jpg
    IMG_20190820_173222.jpg
    342 KB · Views: 27
Great vid! But damn.. That Kraton is really all over the place when you frontflip it!
I was having a tough time that session. The ground is so uneven and so is the ramp. For a good front flip you need the truck to come off straight. If it doesn't you get that ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back