Kraton Crawling in forward, fast in reverse?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve73

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Hi new to RCs ive just upgraded my esc from 150 to 160a now it goes fast in reverse and crawls in forward I changed pinion to 19t but still crawls any ideas what’s happened? Thanks

Go to programming and switch the motor rotation to opposite of what it is set at and then switch the channel 2 throttle reverse on the remote.
Many thanks for your quick response, as I said I’m new to the RC world and I like to get my head around things and understand how they work, please don’t take this the wrong way but my car was fine beforehand so isn’t your answer finding a solution to the problem rather than fixing what went wrong (hope you get what I mean)

Many thanks for your quick response, as I said I’m new to the RC world and I like to get my head around things and understand how they work, please don’t take this the wrong way but my car was fine beforehand so isn’t your answer finding a solution to the problem rather than fixing what went wrong (hope you get what I mean)
His advice is how you fix your issue. Different radios and ESCs have various orientations for forward and reverse. This is common. Right now your setup is backwards for the combo you have.

His advice is how you fix your issue. Different radios and ESCs have various orientations for forward and reverse. This is common. Right now your setup is backwards for the combo you have.
Right that explains it, many thanks to you both.

Thanks for your reply, I’ve already followed Kev’s advice and everything’s back to normal, I’ve just taken it for a spin with the larger pinion and it goes like the clappers!!

Back