Kraton Craziest guy ever?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
look at this dude running a 52t pinion and the car is handling it. He said the xmaxx with same setup ended up in pieces. Those 8s diffs are fking bulletproof. Imagine if all of their cars had those spiral diffs? It would be insane

That's @Megasty as soon as I heard his voice I was like hey I know that guy lol

If arrma becomes the company known for bulletproof diffs dude i think it might be a solid selling point of any of their trucks
*drivetrain
The 3s and 4s diffs are pretty bulletproof, look at how hard @bicketybam beats on his rigs, sure he killed a diff in his 4s but that isn't really a fault of the diff but the way the diff is held in place. I would go so far as to say they are more bulletproof than the 6s diffs.

The 3s and 4s diffs are pretty bulletproof, look at how hard @bicketybam beats on his rigs, sure he killed a diff in his 4s but that isn't really a fault of the diff but the way the diff is held in place. I would go so far as to say they are more bulletproof than the 6s diffs.
I kinda dissagree
IMG_0842.JPG

My diff failures were not teeth snaping but teeth grinding each other specially the sungear idk what caused this 3 times i have my theories(slipper clutch too tight,bad grease, not enough lubrification,bad bearings,aun gear having play from the outside of the diff i fixed that by changing the sliper clutch hubs.)

Last edited:
I kinda dissagree
View attachment 60698
My diff failures were not teeth snaping but teeth grinding each other specially the sungear idk what caused this 3 times i have my theories(slipper clutch too tight,bad grease, not enough lubrification,bad bearings,aun gear having play from the outside of the diff i fixed that by changing the sliper clutch hubs.)
Compare how many people have diff issues with the 6s vehicles to how many have issues with the 3s and 4s vehicles.
You break and bend things that a lot of others don't. I would put that down as driver error.

Last edited:
Looks like it’s on steroids! Stock electronics with 23T should last for a very long time for sure ?

Compare how many people have diff issues with the 6s vehicles to how many have issues with the 3s and 4s vehicles.
You break and bend things that a lot of others don't. I would put that down as driver error.
even if i just go trought grass fields when it happened twice?
Anyway i think i figured everything out and my diffs should not wear down anymore teh front the sun gear is a bit worn for some reason maybe because i was running without the center bearing support for a week

even if i just go trought grass fields when it happened twice?
Anyway i think i figured everything out and my diffs should not wear down anymore teh front the sun gear is a bit worn for some reason maybe because i was running without the center bearing support for a week
It is possible depending on how you are on the throttle and how your slipper was set, if your bearings were in deed bad ect. But I doubt the center bearing not being there had anything to do with the diffs stripping.

Last edited:
It is possible depending on how you are on the throttle and how your slipper was set, if your bearings were in deed bad ect. But I doubt the center bearing not being there had anything to do with the diffs stripping.
My bearings are fast eddy in the drivetrain exept the diff yokes bearings who are protek bearings they are still good they spin well and smoothly. But bearing one side of the diff bearing is a lot easier to remove than the other side ?‍♀️.and slipper was at 0.75 at that time
When i said the center brace i was talking about the front diff. The center driveshaft is directly connected to the sun gear
Idk what really caused my front diff to wear a bit i checked every run after i saw it was a bit worn no further damages so im keeping it like that until i notice a new sound

look at this dude running a 52t pinion and the car is handling it. He said the xmaxx with same setup ended up in pieces. Those 8s diffs are fking bulletproof. Imagine if all of their cars had those spiral diffs? It would be insane
Holy! Wha...DAMN!!!

Recognized his voice also, he's a nut! ?

Anyone else hear Cleveland brown? Lmao
I'm not at liberty to speak of any voice acting careers I might or might not of pursued. But I have to say the resemblance is uncanny :ROFLMAO:

Last posibility might be the adter market gaskets i use now? Since i changed the rear after my first diff broke because of a bearing i switched to the tekjo diff gaskets for the 3-4s line they are local to me
IMG_1391.JPG
I highly doubt its the issue but heh maybe magic

Last edited:
Last posibility might be the adter market gaskets i use now? Since i changed the rear after my first diff broke because of a bearing i switched to the tekjo diff gaskets for the 3-4s line they are local to me
View attachment 60905I highly doubt its the issue but heh maybe magic
They could be a little thicker and make the whole diff assembly wider and if it's too tight and not spinning freely that very well could cause a problem.

They could be a little thicker and make the whole diff assembly wider and if it's too tight and not spinning freely that very well could cause a problem.
It does spin really well with the shim to the opposite side from factory. With stock gasket and factory assembled with the shim to the crown gear its going to be tight and wont really spin freely

It does spin really well with the shim to the opposite side from factory. With stock gasket and factory assembled with the shim to the crown gear its going to be tight and wont really spin freely
Weird

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back