Limitless CRAZY,COOL RC,SPEEDRUN VIDEOS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great how to video

A lot of movement there surprisingly on that point of view camera. Maybe the camera is flopping?
I don't love that method of gearing calculations but it works....

My preference is to do the following:
1. Look at your logs and plug in the voltage at the peak rpm into the calculator.
2. Adjust the KV in the calculator to make the RPMs align with the logs and should match the speed of the run also.

Generally when the car is running very fast for that particular voltage level (400+ amps) then the KV will be around 78% of the advertised value.
I should make a how-to video :unsure:

Last edited:
Have you tried 2wd before?
I'll never do it again. You cannot brake well when dragging the rear tires. Too many crashes #notWorthIt
Yes,an ya your right...trying to brake is the real challenge..would have to setup drag brake for stopping..would be fun thou,completely change things...

I like that idea myself. My typhons front driveshaft is the one that gets the wobbles.
Be careful with those wobbly shafts,they'll come apart an destroy some $hit....motor mount flips are ideal,puts motor in front,get ram air with typhons,moves weight foward,, protect motor from getting smacked from a shaft,rear shafts fly apart most the time...and pretty sure it puts shorter shaft in rear also..longer shafts are most dangerous.nothing worse than a shaft taking out a motor...
SMOKE UM IF YA GOT UM

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back