Limitless CRAZY,COOL RC,SPEEDRUN VIDEOS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HARDEST RC IMPACT IVE SEEN ON YT..WOW
4:55 IN VIDEO
Yeah, that one was rough. Did you miss this one? I've never seen a motor's can ejected from a vehicle without the rotor:

Yeah, that one was rough. Did you miss this one? I've never seen a motor's can ejected from a vehicle without the rotor:
I forgot about Tony's crash..the sound of it hitting sign is insane.surprised the sign still stands.lol.if I had this 130+ crash on video,it woulda been up there with these 2.hit this pole ,5 feet up the pole.sound was incredible.ballooned grps marks an chassis marks on pole

20210516_061500.jpg

20210516_061452.jpg

Lol that was a hell of an impact to separate the motor and bend the chassis like that, sounded like a gunshot..

I talk my MAMBA MONSTER 2 cause it's a powerhouse for such a Lil esc....ran 220a 104mph with mini-typhon with XLX.....swapped XLX for MM2 an ran 107mph in the same day...MM2 can hit 200 amp easy...xlx weights 300 grams an MM2 WEIGHTS 100 GRAMS.....LOL

Guess it is kinda rc related,we all are waiting for them packages before the porch pirates come along.in the US it's called a firecracker thou...

There fixed.

OMG,listen to theses paddles GRIPPING,RIPPING,AN ROOSTING..INSANE
Paddles are so hard on a rc.41lb rc is crazy...the sound of it IN SLO-MO,GOING THROUGH WATER reminds me of LUKE,IM YOUR FATHER in the fan as a kid😆😅🤣😂🤣😅😆

Last edited:
HARDEST RC IMPACT IVE SEEN ON YT..WOW
4:55 IN VIDEO
That was brutal.
My buddy just had an almost total destruction crash into a fence the other day. Lost most of the parts on the car

Paddles are so hard on a rc.41lb rc is crazy...the sound of it IN SLO-MO,GOING THROUGH WATER reminds me of LUKE,IM YOUR FATHER in the fan as a kid😆😅🤣😂🤣😅😆
that’s crazy. My dbxle is fun just as a stock 8s car with bigger pinion.

That was brutal.
My buddy just had an almost total destruction crash into a fence the other day. Lost most of the parts on the car

that’s crazy. My dbxle is fun just as a stock 8s car with bigger pinion.
In his last video he exploded 2 proline masher x belted quik when pinning it...powerhobby belted held the power!!!!!!!!

What size pinion are you running in your DBXL-e?
18t with some fanwercs 3s powered fans
In his last video he exploded 2 proline masher x belted quik when pinning it...powerhobby belted held the power!!!!!!!!
My local hobby shop just got those new powerhobby tires in. I always dig threw their new orders when they come in😂

I talk my MAMBA MONSTER 2 cause it's a powerhouse for such a Lil esc....ran 220a 104mph with mini-typhon with XLX.....swapped XLX for MM2 an ran 107mph in the same day...MM2 can hit 200 amp easy...xlx weights 300 grams an MM2 WEIGHTS 100 GRAMS.....LOL
He just ran a 139 on 6s,MM2 an castle 2200kv

MAMBA MONSTER 2 CASTLE 2200KV!!!!!!!!!!!!I imagine this car an a vendetta would weight about the same....he is NOT running a cap on this car...125-145$ esc that'll run 140mph..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back