Limitless CRAZY,COOL RC,SPEEDRUN VIDEOS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wanting to start a SPEEDRUN VIDEO thread..if ya got or find a jaw-droping,informative vid please share.
Here's 1 I thought was cool..

It is wild to see many times during that video the front tires was not in contact with the ground. His spring setup almost appears to be too stiff....

Also interesting to see how little those new GRPs ballooned at 135. Pretty sure the old ones ballooned much more than that.

Also surprised car didn't blowover or diff out.he is using mm2 in that vid!!!!the new grps are 16ish grams heavier than old ones...kinda hard to see,but here's old ones,don't look like them Ballon much at all though

CRAZY,I've been watching this build.in another vid he said he had over 7500$ in this truck.i was waiting for him to takeout a tree in this vid.😆😅😂😂
Probly 100lb truck.

While I like the overall design of the Flysky Noble, that talking gibberish sh!t is beyond annoying...I would have Sledge-O-Matic'd (did I just date myself?) that thing a long time ago. I'm sure you can turn it off but a transmitter should not be complaining that much.
Not rc related,but sooooo damn funny
Saw this on Louder w/Crowder and nearly did the same thing the gentleman in the video did....except from laughing.

While I like the overall design of the Flysky Noble, that talking gibberish sh!t is beyond annoying...I would have Sledge-O-Matic'd (did I just date myself?) that thing a long time ago. I'm sure you can turn it off but a transmitter should not be complaining that much.

Saw this on Louder w/Crowder and nearly did the same thing the gentleman in the video did....except from laughing.
Your outa range,your outa range=======SHUT THE F UP IM TRYING TO RUN MY CAR

Yes. It's able to easily be turned off.. I tend to leave mine on. Whenever I start not trusting it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back