Creality Ender 3 v2 3D Printer Giveaway!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to the winner!!!
So about this printer, is this the unit to get? I know nothing about 3D printers but been very interested in getting one for some time now. Is it the printer or the filament that I should be concerned about. Will make some decorative pieces for my crawlers and showroom. But I really want to make parts to run on my cars/trucks.
Thanks in advance
I'm certainly no expert on 3D printers, though we seem to have a lot of guys that do know there their stuff in the 3D printing forum. That said the Creality Ender series are typically pretty highly recommended for a beginner. The Ender series are capable of pretty nice print quality, fairly easy to use and parts are easy to find and best of all they are not super expensive. So it's a good way to get into the 3D hobby without risking a ton of money.

@WoodiE look what showed up today!!
The new ender-3 v2-3d printer 🤙🤙🤙
MANY THANKS!!!

1618007672326.png

Congratulations to the winner!!!
So about this printer, is this the unit to get? I know nothing about 3D printers but been very interested in getting one for some time now. Is it the printer or the filament that I should be concerned about. Will make some decorative pieces for my crawlers and showroom. But I really want to make parts to run on my cars/trucks.
Thanks in advance
Look into the Ender 3X instead. It’s a new model with a bunch of upgrades for a little bit more.

I have an E5, so I am basing it off the recommendation of CHEP

The biggest take away I got out of that video is the silent drivers and glass bed is what he liked the most out of the 3X. Which is all good but the V2 already comes with both with the addition of being 32bit whereas the 3X is only 8bit.

He actually VERY briefly mentions this at the 3:00 mark and then follows up that he's not comparing with the V2 but instead "talking low value".

I'd say at the end of the day it all depends on what someone is wanting to spend on a 3D printer. Each model has their benefits.

The biggest take away I got out of that video is the silent drivers and glass bed is what he liked the most out of the 3X. Which is all good but the V2 already comes with both with the addition of being 32bit whereas the 3X is only 8bit.

He actually VERY briefly mentions this at the 3:00 mark and then follows up that he's not comparing with the V2 but instead "talking low value".

I'd say at the end of the day it all depends on what someone is wanting to spend on a 3D printer. Each model has their benefits.
I believe the filament runout sensor was another. Also he likes the older UI.

did you also hear the part where he said although its an 8bit board is missing some feature that the 32bit doesn't. i think if you spending your own money your shouls get what your pocket allows. if you get it for free...then who cares

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back