Typhon Crippling snow so....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

72Z15SS

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fazon
  2. Nero
  3. Raider
Just though I would put the paddle tires back on due to the impending blizzard we may have here in a couple days...
20170312_115958.jpg

I am sorry for you.... But those rims did not fit on my Nero Big Rock ;)
So I have to live with the weather in Germany. On Sunday we had Sun and up to 17°C.
Nice weather to run the cars and go with the dogs. I have to teach our 15 weeks jung dog that he don´t have to kill our RC´s! :)
On Friday he pulled an Nero blue with 6S battery inside away.....

I am sorry for you.... But those rims did not fit on my Nero Big Rock ;)
So I have to live with the weather in Germany. On Sunday we had Sun and up to 17°C.
Nice weather to run the cars and go with the dogs. I have to teach our 15 weeks jung dog that he don´t have to kill our RC´s! :)
On Friday he pulled an Nero blue with 6S battery inside away.....
My dog wants to eat the cars, so she has to stay home when we run our cars.
Those wheels and a couple others I have do not fit the Nero of Fazon. The I.D. of the rim is too small.

Yes, our jung dog also tried to hunt the cars. Our other does not. So I have to teach him that an RC is nothing to hunt!
I am an a good way, today it was possible to drive beside him in middle speed without starting hunting. I am very proud on this jung dog.
Never had an dog before who learned so fast and easy.
But its just training by just say NO and if he does it right I have some food and set an positive impulse. That way is working very well on every dog we have / had.

@rims
I am not sure, but I think that I saw those wheels with 17mm hex at the last visiting at my dealer.
But we don´t have tracks where I could use those wheels right. Snow was just a couple of days and therefore the Big Joe II or original Nero wheels where enough. I am thinking over to make an wheel adapter from 17mm to 24mm. I would mount 1:5 HPI-rims on the Big Rock but I did not find the solution till yet but still thinking about....
If I find out something, I will post it into the forum.

Uuups, I think the jung dog wants out for "toilet"

Thanks. I have it apart right now due to an idler gear with a few chewed up teeth. The replacement is not going to get here until Wednesday and this snowfall should be gone by then. Not sure I can resist roosting through what is likely our last accumulating snow for the season so I am just about to button it back up as is and hope for the best.

Yes, looks nice! ..... I can´t mod an car of mine... just the 1:36 Losi have 2 wheel drive but they´re to small for snow. :(
The other cars are not suitable because of 4wd...

Just watched the Weather forecast and they're saying 15-20 Inches in my area. Ouch! My back hurts already, and I own a snowblower! Might have to make a snow track with some jumps in the back yard...

Lol, The wheels of the Typhon are to small, you need an Nero diff or Big Rock with rough tires!
Drifting on the road and bashing thru the garden. All what you want with one set on the knob on the transmitter.
First I wouldn't believe that it works but now? It makes fun to change the hole characteristic just by turning a switch.
BUT if you are driving with tires which have a lot of grip, the original servo is much to weak.
In snow it was no problem, just the dboots have no grip at all in low temperatures.
Big Joes II have a lot grip but ballooning like hell....
I am looking also for an stronger, better servo option....

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back