Crusher outcast 8s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LTErene10$

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 8s
Is the m2c crusher chassis longer then the oem outcast 8s chassis? How much shorter then the kraton 8s chassis? Would an outcast owner benifit from this option?

Good question! I seem to remember when the crusher chassis first came out they were saying it was 2” shorter than the stock K8s. Don’t really see it being anymore beneficial over the regular M2C O8s chassis. It was basically designed to fill a void that no longer exists.. Not sure why they even still sell them. 🤔
FWIW: My K8s has M2C and my O8s is still rock’n stock chassis, and I punish the hell out of both! 😎

This is rtr O8 VS m2c Crusher. I love my Crusher!
20210121_182840.jpg
20210121_182812.jpg

Good question! I seem to remember when the crusher chassis first came out they were saying it was 2” shorter than the stock K8s. Don’t really see it being anymore beneficial over the regular M2C O8s chassis. It was basically designed to fill a void that no longer exists.. Not sure why they even still sell them. 🤔
FWIW: My K8s has M2C and my O8s is still rock’n stock chassis, and I punish the hell out of both! 😎

The only thing I can think of is..... M2C 7075 is NOT the same as the Arrma stock EXB chassis that is stamped 7075...... The M2C is the real deal.....the stuff that takes a %$@%^# of a lot to bend it in the least

You still have your stock Chassis for your O8S? !!!?!!!!! well..... thats a nice endorsement!!! ....was it the RTR or EXB?

I say send it till you bend it.. then upgrade. 😉

This might just become my title. 👍

Last edited:
I say send it till you bend it.. then upgrade. 😉
Agree 100%...... got up close with an Outcast 8S RTR last weekend at the hobby store..... cool lookin rig

Figured the slightly shorter chassis may help a bit compared to K8S when it comes to bending issues....

Ara310923 is a 145mm shaft. The same part number as the front on an outcast 8s. The rear is a 135mm rear shaft part number ara310973 on the outcast 8s. So the wheel base should change 9mm which is I believe a great thing so both front and rear Diffs will get the same power to each perfectly. Should make the outcast weight transfer in the air better then stock. Unless you want to do front flips.

So we’re talking around half an inch longer wheel base? I already have a upgraded chassis from the rtr was just searching around and came across the crusher chassis.
Nvm looks to be the same wheel base.
Crusher chassis has a different WB than the stocker OC8s wheelbase. Not sure if it longer or shorter. But it is a different length for sure. If I am correct.
I believe the Crusher chassis even came with the matching rear driveshaft if I am correct???
Somone correct me if I am wrong.

It’s 9mm longer. Forgot to say that in my last post. The front and rear center drive shafts on the crusher chassis is 145mm.

Outcast crusher chassis gang. What are you guys doing to the top rear chassis brace to fit. The crusher chassis is made for a kraton not an outcast and the m2c braces are too long on one of them. The transmission to shock tower brace is fine. But the other brace is too long. I’m about 5/16ths of an inch of open treads on the stock brace each side which isn’t very good. Anyone with ideas or solutions?

Outcast crusher chassis gang. What are you guys doing to the top rear chassis brace to fit. The crusher chassis is made for a kraton not an outcast and the m2c braces are too long on one of them. The transmission to shock tower brace is fine. But the other brace is too long. I’m about 5/16ths of an inch of open treads on the stock brace each side which isn’t very good. Anyone with ideas or solutions?
Ended up cutting an old rear chassis support and re tapping the holes to a m6 thread. Haven’t ran the machine yet. Possibly today will go for a rip.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back