Kraton Curious what these are?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SenorWickedStix

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Typhon 3s
Bought the Kraton parts and pieces kit from Jenny’s last week and got it today. While going through it I found these. Not sure what they’re for. Any ideas?

C39DA0E3-9823-4A64-B14D-2CB7C2433F20.jpeg

Those are shock pistons. You can use different pistons to tune your shocks the way you want/like them.

I find arrma tuning to be pretty decent till you start m2c beefing your rig.. then some reinforcements are necessary and my goto is the m2c shock pistons with the o-rings. Much better unit..

Just watched it. Pretty darn easy to rebuild them. I was expecting it to be more complicated. Might have to do that this weekend. Lol.
Pretty simple. It looks very imitating at first glance but once you knock one out the rest are a breeze. Factory spec on oil is 1000cst if memory serves right.

Just watched it. Pretty darn easy to rebuild them. I was expecting it to be more complicated. Might have to do that this weekend. Lol.
Definitely open them up, top them off with oil and bleed them properly. They rarely come more than half full from the factory. It’s pretty easy to do. Yeah that’s a good video from the man himself.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back