SOLD / FOUND Custom 6S motor mount + diff mount

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

2015GTRBE

Patrick Bateman ?
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Kraton 4s
  4. Talion
These are both extremely lightly used with only a few screw marks (on the mount). Can take any motor can size and any pinion size. Great for those going with huge power. 7075 motor mount, 6061 diff mount both brushed and raw aluminum. Equal if not better than voltage hobbies/gka. $40.00 shipped

Last edited:
Bought that mount.when installed with HR center diff mount,I had to much play between the two mounts. Meaning center diff housing had to much free play,haven't used it.

Bought that mount.when installed with HR center diff mount,I had to much play between the two mounts. Meaning center diff housing had to much free play,haven't used it.
The problem is the HR mount, not the motor mount which is why I used a modified OEM Arrma motor mount as a diff mount.

How can you confirm this.was info on web site?
Yes, it is well known that the HR mount is slightly shorter. Can we take this to PMs, or are we going to cloud this thread some more? Do a search on here for the HR mount, it’s well known.

Or buy an M2c mount kit which fits perfectly with no modification needed...and is quick release for the motor and diff.

(probably what the guy selling this is going to buy if he manages to sell this thing)...

Or buy an M2c mount kit which fits perfectly with no modification needed...and is quick release for the motor and diff.

(probably what the guy selling this is going to buy if he manages to sell this thing)...

I have the M2C but I’ve modified that. M2C is limited to 23T pinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back