Custom bodies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Infraction is so long and skinny there’s not many cars that will look right with the wheelbase. An El cameno or Cadillac coupe deville...
90FB602E-6290-4880-9742-8E050EC5EEB2.jpeg
22C4C0B7-6090-495B-A2AF-26484B30F3EF.jpeg

That's what I was thinking unlimited supply of bodies just cost of plastic sheets.
What type of body style would people like to see for them? Corvette, Mustang, Camaro, Charger GTO?
:ROFLMAO: I'm going to have to vote for "all of the above" Plus maybe some fun truck bodies as well!!

If you're able to get this going, you will find us knocking your door down for more!! Just a heads up! ✌??

Holden Maloo..?
The Aussie contingent on here will love it..!!
Only if dumb Chevy wanted to make a new El Camino! Holden is basically where the Chevy SS and Ponitac G8 came from.

Would that Ram body not fit the Infraction..??

Also what brand is that Ram body, part number ..??

I bought it at LHS to fit on my Senton. its PRO3427-00. I am trying to make it look my real thing. The wheelbase is to short for an infraction.

Attachments

• 2019-03-08.jpg
    2019-03-08.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 38
Would it be too short if you incorporated the limitless rear wing...?

Do me a favour and drop it onto your Infraction so I can see the size please..??

Would it be too short if you incorporated the limitless rear wing...?

Do me a favour and drop it onto your Infraction so I can see the size please..??
when i get home i will take pic of it on frame.

SKU i am not sure about i threw tag away.
I took it to work with me today. Lots of empty parking lots where I work or can take it over to Met Life stadium parking lot, plenty of room there. Its still kinda wet outside right now.

Thx, for sorting that pic..??
That's a shame, it's too short even if you fitted a limitless rear wing..?
It would need to be a triple cab..?

Thx, for sorting that pic..??
That's a shame, it's too short even if you fitted a limitless rear wing..?
It would need to be a triple cab..?
No problem that's what this forum is all about sharing knowledge and helping people out.
I get in trouble all the time with the wife because i am reading thru posts and I am not paying attention to her. Lol. My first set spare tires came in today. Going to need a bigger storage bin now with 2 cars and spare parts for both.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back