custom body's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Icemanddr

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
WARNING TO ALL - See post #15 of this thread!

if anyone is looking for a custom arrma lid you can either message me here or an my page on Facebook thank you for looking and i have a ton more to post Empire Graphix

Attachments

• FullSizeRender 247.jpg
    FullSizeRender 247.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 185
  • FullSizeRender 167.jpg
    FullSizeRender 167.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 172
  • FullSizeRender 125.jpg
    FullSizeRender 125.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 174
  • FullSizeRender 126.jpg
    FullSizeRender 126.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 174
  • FullSizeRender 127.jpg
    FullSizeRender 127.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 168
  • FullSizeRender 128.jpg
    FullSizeRender 128.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 171
  • FullSizeRender 129.jpg
    FullSizeRender 129.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 169
  • FullSizeRender 25.jpg
    FullSizeRender 25.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 177
  • FullSizeRender 113.jpg
    FullSizeRender 113.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 178
  • FullSizeRender 41.jpg
    FullSizeRender 41.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 180
more custom arrma body's

Attachments

• FullSizeRender 110.jpg
    FullSizeRender 110.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 142
  • FullSizeRender 90.jpg
    FullSizeRender 90.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 144
  • FullSizeRender 178.jpg
    FullSizeRender 178.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 140
  • FullSizeRender 196.jpg
    FullSizeRender 196.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_1211.JPG
    IMG_1211.JPG
    215.7 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_1215.JPG
    IMG_1215.JPG
    193.2 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_1216.JPG
    IMG_1216.JPG
    134.4 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_1217.JPG
    IMG_1217.JPG
    167 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_1218.JPG
    IMG_1218.JPG
    162.8 KB · Views: 137
Nice work, you are one of the best custom painters that I have seen.
Thank you I truly appreciate that ...I always forget to post here as the arrma Facebook page keeps me busyour with admin duties now I have it locked in my browser I will be posting a lot more here also

How much do you charge and do you supply body or we ship to you?

I want one! Pretty sure I know exactly what I want, and it'll be a 1st for you. At least as far as I can tell from the pictures here and on face book. Hit me up please and I'll get the payment sent out.

You guys are going to be jealous of the body and paint I just ordered for my Kraton. Oh man, I am super stoked.

WARNING TO ALL.

I ordered a custom body for my Kraton on 11/6/16. I Spoke with this dude on the phone several times, we went over exactly what wanted, and he said it should not be a problem, and my request to have it before X-mas was not an issue either. I sent him $100 via PayPal, and a few days later he sent me a picture of the unpainted body. I waited a couple weeks and called him, he said he got busy but was almost done. Repeat that last sentence several more times over the last 6 months. I STILL DO NOT HAVE THE BODY!! AND HE WILL NOT REPY TO ME. After almost 6 months of waiting and being overly patient I am Making a claim with PAY PAL, and posting my experience on line. I found the EMPIRE GRAPHIX facebook page, which has all new phone numbers, which of course I called and left several messages on, I have emailed on 2 different emails I found, and nothing. It's too bad too, I really just wanted a cool 1 of a kind body. He seems to do awesome work, but most likely just for himself. Odlly about 2 weeks after he showed me the unpainted VW BUg Body, He posted a purple VW BUG BODY to his facebook page. While I did order a VW BUG, it was not supposed to be that paint job, and clearly he didn't send it to me. Makes me wonder if he just took my cash so he could finance a project for himself or someone else.

WOW, I just checked the face book page again, and noticed multiple people including a couple members here, calling him a thief and a scumbag. Too bad for me. What a tool.

I've seen this so many times on other Forums. Some guy was doing custom paintwork for a sporbike and basically was overwhelmed with the work he got and just couldn't keep up. You just might get a body sooner or later but my best guess is he is backlogged and just doesn't have time to respond? JMO
On a side note, it's exactly why I won't make and sell the skid plates and stuff I do for my own cars. Not enough time to do 100 sets or more. It would take me forever!

That's the only reason I waited nearly 6 months to post this. I understand that LIFE happens and my RC body can get pretty low on the list of priorities. When he doesn't respond to emails from me or from paypal, or any phone calls for weeks on end, then I have to assume he took the money and ran. Or maybe he just said F it. Then to see a respected Vendor here posting a similar experience on the Empire Graphix facebook page, I have to assume I am right.

I appreciate your comments, and normally would agree.

That's the only reason I waited nearly 6 months to post this. I understand that LIFE happens and my RC body can get pretty low on the list of priorities. When he doesn't respond to emails from me or from paypal, or any phone calls for weeks on end, then I have to assume he took the money and ran. Or maybe he just said F it. Then to see a respected Vendor here posting a similar experience on the Empire Graphix facebook page, I have to assume I am right.

I appreciate your comments, and normally would agree.
I was trying to comfort the Devil inside. I know how you must feel. Sorry Bud!!

I am so unbelievably frustrated with my situation with this company and its founder. I have paid $150 for a product that has still not been delivered. I commissioned a job 6 months ago (12/2016) with the understanding it would take 2-3 months to complete, and to this day have not received it, despite a MULTITUDE of promises that it was "Going out the next day".. I've even received pictures of my body but it has still not been sent. Now Andrew Pino is no longer responding to any form of communication from me. I have tried everything to accommodate him and his extensive and almost constant promises that it's done and being shipped. At this point I believe I have been stolen from and if something is not dealt with immediately I will be reporting all of his payment services and online postings.

I am extremely saddened by this turn of events because I do believe he is a skilled artist, but after 6ish months of empty promises and absolute failure to deliver on any of them despite my willingness to do what was needed to deal with his personal situations, I feel I have exhausted all of my options and am left with no other alternative than to go public with my circumstance so others that think they want to contract a job through Empire Graphics or Andrew himself to know he may just take your money and disappear..

If Andrew/Empire Graphics actually step up and deliver on the promises he has made to me this post will be removed. If not, it will be posted up everywhere I can.

I also am making a claim on PayPal.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back