Custom Decals...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BashingBrian

#ArrmaAddict #RCwhore
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Mojave EXB
  3. Outcast 8s
  4. Outcast EXB
  5. Talion EXB
  6. Typhon 6s
So the other week @jondilly1974 etc had Sunday funday, whilst reading through their thread I noticed a truck with a cool decal ??......
( turned out later, it was Jon's )
I decided to have a go at making them up with the Arrma font instead of a mix of stock Arrma decal and Hoon decal, just need to get them cut and printed now ?

Have a look below and tell me what you guys think..!!

IMG_5705.jpeg
IMG_5707.jpeg

And my inspiration...

20200308_131720.jpeg

So the other week @jondilly1974 etc had Sunday funday, whilst reading through their thread I noticed a truck with a cool decal ??......
( turned out later, it was Jon's )
I decided to have a go at making them up with the Arrma font instead of a mix of stock Arrma decal and Hoon decal, just need to get them cut and printed now ?

Have a look below and tell me what you guys think..!!

View attachment 71775View attachment 71776

And my inspiration...

View attachment 71777
I thought I was your inspiration?

I printed mine on white stock labels because I didn’t have a way to white back clear labels. I reached out to a few pro label printers and none followed thru so I decided to do the best I could with my home color laser printer. They look good in photos I’ve taken, but up close in person, they aren’t pro level. You can tell they aren’t as good as a pro printed label.

I printed mine on white stock labels because I didn’t have a way to white back clear labels. I reached out to a few pro label printers and none followed thru so I decided to do the best I could with my home color laser printer. They look good in photos I’ve taken, but up close in person, they aren’t pro level. You can tell they aren’t as good as a pro printed label.

I wanted to practice with Print and Cut (allows you to cut around stickers that you print on a laser) but have no color laser anymore (mine died a few years ago). Possibly if you sent a couple of printed sheets with a bunch of different stickers on it I could cut it with the plotter and send you one back cut out? lmk

Last edited:
I wanted to practice with Print and Cut (allows you to cut around stickers that you print on a laser) but have no color laser anymore (mine died a few years ago). Possibly if you sent a couple of printed sheets with a bunch of different stickers on it I could cut it with the plotter and send you one back cut out? lmk
I don’t mind using an xacto to cut them out as I didn’t have that many to do. I thought about getting a Cricut to do some vinyl cutouts, but I don’t think I would use it enough. I have a friend with one that I can swing by and use when I want.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back