Vendetta Custom Front Splitters for Vendetta / Infraction 3S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tex. I'm really diggin them .I just noticed this now. damn that's exactly what I was thinking months ago and I remember talking to you about it .I believe you even sent me a image with something close..I tryed to make something like that from lexan but can't do it with out making two parts and it just doesn't look right so I gave up..I'm not into the look of printed parts but I'm must say I really like them and they would look sweet on Big Papa long Rock..😁 I think I need you to make me a pair.but the question ❓ what color black or red ..I'll PM you 👍😁.. seriously looks like whoa.
Tex I know now where I saw them front side splitter you showed me ..it was @LibertyMKiii yellow lambo.lol I knew we talked about them before 🤣🤣🤣 nice work in them 👍again your 3D print master

Last edited:
I thought I was the only one that had the same ocd🤣🤣🤣.I guess not
There are ways to fix that, but I d refuse any 3D part that looks like that. It just makes me feel anxious and super stressed. I cant stand it.

If one s got even a small CNC mashine or even polishing with hand would work, but no, no 3d printed layers for my ocd. I think its even beyond ocd, this is a phobia 🤣

edit. i mean no offence to people who are doing 3d printing, the problem is with me 😬

There are ways to fix that, but I d refuse any 3D part that looks like that. It just makes me feel anxious and super stressed. I cant stand it.

If one s got even a small CNC mashine or even polishing with hand would work, but no, no 3d printed layers for my ocd. I think its even beyond ocd, this is a phobia 🤣

edit. i mean no offence to people who are doing 3d printing, the problem is with me 😬
I have the same issue. The only 3D printed part I can tolerate is an ESC mount for my Maxx, and that is because it is smoother than many 3D printed parts and it is mostly hidden under ESC and the body.

I have the same issue. The only 3D printed part I can tolerate is an ESC mount for my Maxx, and that is because it is smoother than many 3D printed parts and it is mostly hidden under ESC and the body.
I think one can buy very good quality 3d printers which potentially can do very good quality and great looking parts, but these printers are starting probably in the $3-5k range and up to 6 figures. I've seen a video made by a US company testing filament strength and their machines were crazy good and the items didnt show any signs of 3d printing whatsoever.

Btw same thing with home size cnc machineries, but there I ve seen insane improvement recently, because you can basically buy an ~50x70cm CNC machine and the rest then depends on the head and screws (lacking the proper terms).

And then to help you d also need a good laser scanner because than you could just scan in basic rc car parts and start the design from there and not from scratch. But again, good quality laser scanners start from higher 3-4figures and end in the ranges of $50.000, which is something NASA and car manufacturers use.

i maybe should invest in these haha 😁

I feel the same way about 3 d parts .I don't own any but in this case Tex has made some real nice side front splitters and they are just really nice looking.i can allways smooth out the lines if needed with some wet sand paper and it should look good.👍😁

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back