Senton Custom home made parts lol 😂

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did they get stripped? Here they are.

20210919_201533.jpg

This
Like I said it's not pretty or for those that are anal but they haha less movement than stock pivot balls, much easier to install and they last just, and are super easy to replace when they do wear out.

'#8 Wire Mentality'

Attachments

• 20210919_201511.jpg
    20210919_201511.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 35
  • 20210919_201511.jpg
    20210919_201511.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 32
Made my front splitter from carbon fibre and the side skirts from ally, will use them as template for making carbon ones soon. Cheaper than buying ready made and can shape how you like. 👌

View attachment 171222
Plus you can tweak and if it doesn't work, do another.

Made my front splitter from carbon fibre and the side skirts from ally, will use them as template for making carbon ones soon. Cheaper than buying ready made and can shape how you like. 👌

View attachment 171222
Where you get your CF, all the stuff on Amazon seems like Junk. Please help.
Dude this is my practice run I'm doing with this granite center support and towers

View attachment 170848
Got a Question why the hole on the motor pinion and the red housing up front through the plastic. Please elaborate on those. I m having an ESC overheating issue and like the idea. 😎👌🏼

Last edited:
Where you get your CF, all the stuff on Amazon seems like Junk. Please help.

Got a Question why the hole on the motor pinion and the red housing up front through the plastic. Please elaborate on those. I m having an ESC overheating issue and like the idea. 😎👌🏼
I used Acer Racing carbon fiber. Can find it in ebay or amazon, but it's limited in thickness/size. Better to go to the Acer Racing website and order direct.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back