Infraction Custom light kit for Infraction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I’m in the same boat. Got a spare body and want to do some lights. Was looking at polo as well but the site is kind of confusing. Haha
I agree. I sent them an e-mail asking them to clarify exactly what is in each light kit for the Infraction, plus all the options available for each kit. After no response, I sent a follow-up a week and a half later and still didn't receive a response. I have purchased a light kit from them before - I may just bite the bullet and grab this kit since I want the roof light.

I agree. I sent them an e-mail asking them to clarify exactly what is in each light kit for the Infraction, plus all the options available for each kit. After no response, I sent a follow-up a week and a half later and still didn't receive a response. I have purchased a light kit from them before - I may just bite the bullet and grab this kit since I want the roof light.
Good call. Yeah their kits are super confusing as to what comes with what kit. I might pick up that same one as well.
Actually just tried to buy it but it’s sold out it looks like. That’s one of the things that’s confusing. You land on a product detail page for a specific product then you also have to select the kit again from the drop down.

Yeah Polo Cr. has bad cust serv. Nothing new.
Why not try My Trick RC. His stuff is more custom oriented. Here in the States. Just Need to be creative to mount the lights, Being more universal for RC bodies. But has great cust service. At least he picks up the phone. He did for me. And has all the accessories. I like his 2 inch light bars. Have 3 of them. Comes with all brackets and hardware.

https://mytrickrc.com/

Yeah Polo Cr. has bad cust serv. Nothing new.
Why not try My Trick RC. His stuff is more custom oriented. Here in the States. Just Need to be creative to mount the lights, Being more universal for RC bodies. But has great cust service. At least he picks up the phone. He did for me. And has all the accessories. I like his 2 inch light bars. Have 3 of them. Comes with all brackets and hardware.

https://mytrickrc.com/
Rad. Thanks for link! I’ll check’em out. Looks like you can just build out your own kit as it does t appear there’s a kit for the infraction. Seems like it could be a fun project.

Yeah many like the Plug and play model specific lights, I get it.
But MTRC is a great company and a nice guy . Small RC business. He is also into Rc'ing. An older gent that likes Crawlers. Installing lighting can be time consuming if you want it done right. Plug and play or not. Give him a call with any questions. I called him once and he had my ear for like an hour on the phone.

Rad. Thanks for link! I’ll check’em out. Looks like you can just build out your own kit as it does t appear there’s a kit for the infraction. Seems like it could be a fun project.
Did you order anything yet? I'm not going to do anything for a couple more months, so I'm curious what you decided on.

I followed up with MyTrickRc and asked them if they had a recommendation. Here's the reply which sounds super promising.

Hi Lalo,

Thanks for asking, sure we can put together something for you. We have a new set of LED products that we are working on that should work awesome for the Infraction headlights, they are about 2 months from being available. However, in the mean time, I would suggest you look at a custom kit using these parts:
  • UF-7R Controller
  • 1 set of 27mm Red Strip Lights (for Brake Lights)
  • Attack Headlight
These will be compatible with our upcoming new LEDs

https://mytrickrc.com/collections/controllers

I followed up with MyTrickRc and asked them if they had a recommendation. Here's the reply which sounds super promising.

Hi Lalo,

Thanks for asking, sure we can put together something for you. We have a new set of LED products that we are working on that should work awesome for the Infraction headlights, they are about 2 months from being available. However, in the mean time, I would suggest you look at a custom kit using these parts:
  • UF-7R Controller
  • 1 set of 27mm Red Strip Lights (for Brake Lights)
  • Attack Headlight
These will be compatible with our upcoming new LEDs

https://mytrickrc.com/collections/controllers
Have you talked with MyTrickRC anymore since? As warmer weather is starting to get closer, I'm ready to pull the trigger on a light kit.

I haven’t. And I’m not seeing anything but Felony on their site.
The Felony light kit they designed looks sweet, but its certainly purpose built and won't match up to the Infraction at all.

I'll reach out to them and see what they say. I'm looking forward to some night time hooning this summer.

I received a response back from Dan at MyTrickRC late last night:

Thanks for the follow up. Sorry we are a bit behind but yes, we have an Infraction body on its way to us now. We will get that kit together ASAP. In a couple weeks we will be launching a new product, and it will use our new LEDs. Give us 2-3 weeks, you will some activity on our social media.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back