Custom LiPo (dangerous)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried soldering broken tabs on my zeee and it never worked. Solder never wanted to stick to it. As long as you don't punch the lipo you are fine. Show it respect and it will give you respect back
Yeah, you need the aluminum solder/flux I mentioned, then it will work.

This is impressive, I would have been terrified.
I was terrified just reading it.
Speaking of IR. I recently figured out that my new fancy 600W charger doesn't show IR, and I took apart my broken ISDT for fun. My little battery checker doesn't have an IR feature.

So the question is can I check the IR of each cell with a DVM through the balance lead? I mean, yah I can set it Ohms, it's the horseshoe thingy Ω for the non-nerds, and get a reading but is that valid?

Last edited:
I was terrified just reading it.
Speaking of IR. I recently figured out that my new fancy 600W charger doesn't show IR, and I took apart my broken ISDT for fun. My little battery checker doesn't have an IR feature.

So the question is can I check the IR of each cell with a DVM through the balance lead? I mean, yah I can set it Ohms, it's the horseshoe thingy Ω for the non-nerds, and get a reading but is that valid?
So you cannot just read the resistance with a voltage meter.
The cell resistance is more of a calculation of a few values. Primarily the voltage across the cell in relation to any resistance as I understand it. This is why the little meters take a few seconds to think about it before it displays a value.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back