Typhon Custom Painted Bodies - Post Your Typhon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Browneye

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Here's a thread just for Typhon custom bodies - post yours.

I just got my car and wanted a black car, so picked up a ARRMA clear body and black PC paint and had it done in a couple of hours. They come with the factory decals so it's very similar, just black instead of red.

Also did a wire-tidy as found here in the threads - that was good info there!

Let's see your cars.
DSC00929.jpg

DSC00930.jpg

Ziptied battery leads, second lead loop, and added a third velcro strap for the battery connector. No wires in my gears. :)

DSC00931.jpg

Attachments

• DSC00929.jpg
    DSC00929.jpg
    353.3 KB · Views: 452
  • DSC00930.jpg
    DSC00930.jpg
    348.1 KB · Views: 216
  • DSC00931.jpg
    DSC00931.jpg
    360.4 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
Maybe I got Outcast envy, maybe I just want my Typhon to not look like everyone else's ;-)
Don't like the combo orange / red, but when I drive it on the street it's much more visible to people / bikes / cars.

How are those wheels/tires working out? Holding up okay? How's traction on dirt?

How are those wheels/tires working out? Holding up okay? How's traction on dirt?

So far so good, very good grip in loose dirt, mud and on grass, no sign of wear yet. Limited ballooning. Landed some jumps quite badly and they didn't break.
Btw they are very similar in look to Duratrax/LouiseRC but it is actually some less known (German? Chinese?) brand.
For the price (23 euros for 4) I am amazed: http://www.conrad.be/ce/nl/product/...ielen-Stollen-5-spaaks-Zwart-4-stuks?ref=list

I knew I had seen those wheels before, but couldn't remember where until I went to get the link the the "fangs" tires for someone then saw those and was like oh yeah.

I had some from one of my old Ofna buggies. Never put any tires on them. Was going to use them for my Typhon, but I lost the fourth wheel.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back