Custom ramps in Chicagoland area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Heko
Welcome to theRanch!

How high can a rig fly using your creations?
Post some action pics or videos of your ramp being utilized!

@Heko
Welcome to theRanch!

How high can a rig fly using your creations?
Post some action pics or videos of your ramp being utilized!
Honestly, still learning how to control my jumps, been taking it easy. But I was getting at least 7ft easy. Ramp has about a 45degree jump off. I'm sure I can get some good height if I punch it.
Honestly, still learning how to control my jumps, been taking it easy. But I was getting at least 7ft easy. Ramp has about a 45degree jump off. I'm sure I can get some good height if I punch it.
I tried to load vid. But I don't have the right file extension. I'm new here. What file extensions can I use here for video upload.

I tried to load vid. But I don't have the right file extension. I'm new here. What file extensions can I use here for video upload.

Just load it to your YouTube channel and add the link here and the system will configure it to show automatically. 👍

Just load it to your YouTube channel and add the link here and the system will configure it to show automatically. 👍
Ok, here you go. First time I ever loaded a video to YouTube. This is me taking it easy. Only running 2S easy speed

Thats how we made ramps for our bikes back in the day!! 😂
And it continues still today, when I take walks through the neighborhood I always come across a few. Kids set em up and leave them there.

Alright my first test run! Slope was perfect!! Watch towards the end for Vorteks 3S at full send. I start low and slow and amp it up throughout the video.

Good stuff! Next time you might want to move that big tree and fire hydrant! :ROFLMAO:✌️ I was cringing every time. :eek:😂

Alright my first test run! Slope was perfect!! Watch towards the end for Vorteks 3S at full send. I start low and slow and amp it up throughout the video.

Love it!!!!🤩🤘 That fire hydrant made ME nervous tho!😅 You'll get it down in no time! Brakes in the air will drop the nose, throttle will drop the rear & I've found that a little more approach speed helps w/ better air control- a little more time to adjust 🙂👍👍
LOVE the ratm song too!!!🥰🤘🤘
Good stuff! Next time you might want to move that big tree and fire hydrant! :ROFLMAO:✌️ I was cringing every time. :eek:😂
U must type WAY faster than I can, cuz I was already responding when you cut in 1st!😆

Love it!!!!🤩🤘 That fire hydrant made ME nervous tho!😅 You'll get it down in no time! Brakes in the air will drop the nose, throttle will drop the rear & I've found that a little more approach speed helps w/ better air control- a little more time to adjust 🙂👍👍
LOVE the ratm song too!!!🥰🤘🤘

U must type WAY faster than I can, cuz I was already responding when you cut in 1st!😆
Haha yes I have been practicing my mid air adjustments this afternoon. I think 50c is a little too much punch for mid air adjustments. How do people even do it with 100c???

Haha yes I have been practicing my mid air adjustments this afternoon. I think 50c is a little too much punch for mid air adjustments. How do people even do it with 100c???
You can also increase/decrease your punch setting on the esc to alter your throttle response- assuming that your esc has those capabilities.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back