Custom Stickers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adidas303

Rocky Mountain High!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Typhon 6s
I've searched relentlessly! Is there someone on the Forum that can do custom stickers? If not, anyone have suggestions for companies that will allow decent customization's, particularly in the size of the sticker?

Trying to have a custom sticker made for the windshield of Infraction, 1"H x 7"L across the top, with just lettering.

Appreciate your time and input!

I think you can buy decal makers at craft stores now. We have a store here in Canada called Michael's that sells this sort of thing. I believe the brand is called Cricket. There should be intro level units for simple lettering jobs.

I think you can buy decal makers at craft stores now. We have a store here in Canada called Michael's that sells this sort of thing. I believe the brand is called Cricket. There should be intro level units for simple lettering jobs.
A Cricut doesn’t print white though. Epson does make a hobby level printer that will take white ink. If you must do it yourself and want any white backing, this is the cheapest option. However, having them printed by a professional shop and kiss cut is for sure the move.

I've searched relentlessly! Is there someone on the Forum that can do custom stickers? If not, anyone have suggestions for companies that will allow decent customization's, particularly in the size of the sticker?

Trying to have a custom sticker made for the windshield of Infraction, 1"H x 7"L across the top, with just lettering.

Appreciate your time and input!

I already make custom infraction windows along with many other RC body decals kits and anything custom you want..to include white ink and clear decals. Hit me up on here or Facebook at Mac's Custom Designs & Prints. My ebay store is under MMX-Graphix.

Mac

Michael's like the craft store ??? If so we got those too. Actually got my paint there lol

Michael's like the craft store ??? If so we got those too. Actually got my paint there lol
That's the one. The machine is called a Cricut.

Threes a million thing you can do with a Cricut, but you aren’t allowed to use one if you have a penis. It’s just like Pinterest.

@Jeremy in WI @jondilly1974 Just made these on a Cricut in the last 2 hours
cptt.jpg

decal77.jpg

To be honest, I have a family friend cutting some vinyl for me on her Cricut right now. I need some logo masks made for the inside of a body I’m painting. I want the logos painted on the inside instead of stickers on the outside that will scratch off

To be honest, I have a family friend cutting some vinyl for me on her Cricut right now. I need some logo masks made for the inside of a body I’m painting. I want the logos painted on the inside instead of stickers on the outside that will scratch off
My soon to be bro in law got one for Christmas. He has a solid use for it as a painter, making company logos and stencils for some of his jobs. I already warned him he might be cutting some stuffs for me.

If I was a business I would have got something like a Gerber. ??‍♂️

Well in San Diego we have T-shirt marts they make all kinds of stickers big or small whatever y’all want or even the local hood indoor swap meets best poop ever. Indoor swap meet in the hood perfect spot

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back