Custom TX Skins?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone in the US make custom skins for a Futaba TX? I found china and the UK make them but 15–30-day shipping and the cost to ship takes all the impulse out of it for me.
Idk I've tried searching for some and I swear everyone and their mom makes them for the Traxxas controllers but not much for anything else.

What model Futaba? That would help. Here's one for the 7PX. Maybe ask nicely and he/she will make some for your model?

Seems there are plenty for the stick transmitters. Guess I haven't cared that much. Spent my money where it mattered. Parts! Lol.

What model Futaba? That would help. Here's one for the 7PX. Maybe ask nicely and he/she will make some for your model?

Seems there are plenty for the stick transmitters. Guess I haven't cared that much. Spent my money where it mattered. Parts! Lol.
4PM

I need parts to get things running on new builds, not from breaking sh!t.:LOL:

Have to match! When your car paint looks like its TX, they all know who's driving the #1 car about to TQ the A-Main!;)

image0 (1).jpeg

Does anyone in the US make custom skins for a Futaba TX? I found china and the UK make them but 15–30-day shipping and the cost to ship takes all the impulse out of it for me.
Just order it and forget it

Chinese New Year is in January. Everything stops moving then.

Last edited:
The transmitter is made in China so how bad can it be.
Nothing to do with where it’s made. Well kinda, I support local. I wanted something made here so I could get it within a reasonable amount of time for another impulse purchase. I’ll most likely order from China if no one knows any locals.

Yeah I also noticed that. Wanted a set for my NB4.
Overseas shipping took all the wind out of my sails.:rolleyes:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back