Customer Support

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chevys10zr2003

Very Active Member
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Senton 6s
  3. Typhon 6s
Hello all,
I am new to Arrma RC. I am the first of my group of friends to break off and try something other than Traxxas. I sent an email to [email protected] asking some questions about it 9 days ago. I never got a response but decided to order it anyways. I ordered the Senton (green and black) and it arrived with a broken rear shock and the box was in perfect condition so I know it wasn't from shipping. I sent another email to that same email address this last Saturday and have still not gotten any response to either email. Today, I tried calling 217-398-8970 (both email address and phone number are straight from the contact us page on their website) to talk to somebody about this issue and the line disconnected and I never got to talk to anybody. So, here I sit after wasting 6 days to get answers to questions and waiting 3 days with a broken car. My question is, how does somebody go about getting in contact with Arrma to discuss the broken parts and their frustrations about lack of customer support?

Call again because they are really good at getting the warranty fulfilled.

Also you can call to this number: (217) 398-6300. Is the one for Great Planes, the USA distributor of Arrma.
I recently purchased one it's been 7 days and not received yet USPS is in possession. I tried contacting them no answer product still not shipped from usps facility I am very disappointed that Amazon had United States Post Office take possession how can you help me please

I recently purchased one it's been 7 days and not received yet USPS is in possession. I tried contacting them no answer product still not shipped from usps facility I am very disappointed that Amazon had United States Post Office take possession how can you help me please

1. This thread is like 4.5 years old.............
2. This is not an official Arrma support forum, this is a fan forum, we are not affiliated with Horizon Hobby or Arrma Durango.
3. You bought it from Amazon, this is not a problem for Horizon or Arrma, you need to take up the shipping issue with Amazon.
4. If the USPS has your package take up your issue with the USPS. You can contact them here https://www.usps.com/help/contact-us.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back