Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 6s, Senton, Typhon 6s
Hello all,
I am new to Arrma RC. I am the first of my group of friends to break off and try something other than Traxxas. I sent an email to [email protected] asking some questions about it 9 days ago. I never got a response but decided to order it anyways. I ordered the Senton (green and black) and it arrived with a broken rear shock and the box was in perfect condition so I know it wasn't from shipping. I sent another email to that same email address this last Saturday and have still not gotten any response to either email. Today, I tried calling 217-398-8970 (both email address and phone number are straight from the contact us page on their website) to talk to somebody about this issue and the line disconnected and I never got to talk to anybody. So, here I sit after wasting 6 days to get answers to questions and waiting 3 days with a broken car. My question is, how does somebody go about getting in contact with Arrma to discuss the broken parts and their frustrations about lack of customer support?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.