Typhon CVD axle upgrade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Typhon3sboogie

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Can anyone who has done this upgrade on a typhon 3s give me help? I installed the axles but where the wheel mounts up it's different. The way the wheel mounts it looks like it needs some kind of adapter? The ends on the stock axle have the screw that pushes on the pin, but the upgraded CVD slider set (AR310870) just has a threaded rod... any help is much appreciated.

Can anyone who has done this upgrade on a typhon 3s give me help? I installed the axles but where the wheel mounts up it's different. The way the wheel mounts it looks like it needs some kind of adapter? The ends on the stock axle have the screw that pushes on the pin, but the upgraded CVD slider set (AR310870) just has a threaded rod... any help is much appreciated.
Which CVD's are you referring to?
The Typhon 3s uses a 17mm hex??? The part number you gave is for a BR or Granite.

If you want to run the Typhon 3s wheels still you will need to buy the Granite 4x4 hexes then buy some 14mm to 17mm hex adapters.

These https://www.arrma-rc.com/part/AR310870

Here is the difference. Too one is stock. Bottom is CVD slider.

8F3F6433-4166-4727-A2EF-6E88B1B73440.jpeg

The Typhon 3s uses a 17mm hex??? The part number you gave is for a BR or Granite.
Oh sheet. Do you know the part number to the correct axle?

Attachments

• 75BD6024-4B37-4A8E-AFC9-C03046AF980C.jpeg
    75BD6024-4B37-4A8E-AFC9-C03046AF980C.jpeg
    460.9 KB · Views: 75
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back