Cvd on rear of the outcast or kraton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slicktmi

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I know some of you do this what's the benefit and also is it a direct swap in or does it need modification?

Yeah that's what i meant lol my bad the ones on the wheels

i don't even know what they are called... i call the shafts from center diff to front an back the driveshaft.... The other ones i call axles... its a car thing... im a nonconformist...

i don't even know what they are called... i call the shafts from center diff to front an back the driveshaft.... The other ones i call axles... its a car thing... im a nonconformist...
As long as we make sure the other person knows which one it is lol you can call it whatever center rear center front dog bones ect lol

As long as we make sure the other person knows which one it is lol you can call it whatever center rear center front dog bones ect lol

i buy so many damn parts and when i go to hobby shop with a bunch of part numbers and the guy is like so, you want "this name and that name and so on" and im just like yeah whatever, I don't name them, i just need those numbers....

Wheel axle

Attachments

• 219E6EA2-4499-4F3B-930D-4EB05E4B6CFB.png
    219E6EA2-4499-4F3B-930D-4EB05E4B6CFB.png
    570.3 KB · Views: 66
yes... an axle... i call the whole thing the axle though...

The axle is what’s in the rear that the dog bone goes into. In the front they are part of the CVD.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back