Cvd on rear of the outcast or kraton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't break that pin but i broke the pin that holds the hex but i can see my cvds are stretching/gapping where the cvd pin goes in

def... my cups all look like they went through a blender... all wallowed out and busted but i just ride them out... ill

def... my cups all look like they went through a blender... all wallowed out and busted but i just ride them out... ill
Do they look this bad??

yea man... thats too much motor and a big tire.. you need a 1730 or something like that....

yea man... thats too much motor and a big tire.. you need a 1730 or something like that....
I just changed tires put some kraton tires and run 4s now i got burnt out on replacing diffs and parts running 6s i really like the reliability and weight savings running 4s these rigs are dam near bulletproof on 4s it's not like you can really enjoy 6s on the outcast anyway just wants to wheelie all day or flip.

I just changed tires put some kraton tires and run 4s now i got burnt out on replacing diffs and parts running 6s i really like the reliability and weight savings running 4s these rigs are dam near bulletproof on 4s it's not like you can really enjoy 6s on the outcast anyway just wants to wheelie all day or flip.

thats why i put a lwb chassis on it.... But, the outcast is pretty much meant for jumping and flipping so i felt bad and went back.. lol

thats why i put a lwb chassis on it.... But, the outcast is pretty much meant for jumping and flipping so i felt bad and went back.. lol
Honestly i think i have more fun with 4s than i did with 6s still get good speed but not all that excess. I love the outcast so i bought 2 i like it more than the kraton that's for sure i mainly like that the weight is balanced front to back unlike the kraton seems the back end is always bouncing and rolling everywhere cause it's so light back there but that's just me

The pin that connects the dogbone to the wheel axle is what I broke once.

View attachment 31265
The pin can be upgraded by finding the correct size quality drill bit and cutting the shaft to length. Do the same for diffs.

The CVD is a smoother operating design than the dog one cup design. It’s easier on wheel bearings. I did it to my Typhon but it is more involved. Requires the use of different diff outdrives.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back