Typhon CVDs for running 4s on a 3s Typhon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morrjr71

The Old Guy
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Typhon 3s
  4. Infraction 4x4
My Typhon 3s has the CNC steel geared transmission modules, a Firma 130A ESC, and a Surpass 3670/2850 motor that all can take 4s, but the stock driveshafts are my concern at this time. The new Arrma 4s CVDs would take the power, but I'm not sure they will fit with the stock Typhon suspension arms, steering blocks, and rear axle carriers.

Please recommend some CVD driveshafts that are known to fit the Typhon 3s and can take 4s power without breaking prematurely.

My Typhon 3s has the CNC steel geared transmission modules, a Firma 130A ESC, and a Surpass 3670/2850 motor that all can take 4s, but the stock driveshafts are my concern at this time. The new Arrma 4s CVDs would take the power, but I'm not sure they will fit with the stock Typhon suspension arms, steering blocks, and rear axle carriers.

Please recommend some CVD driveshafts that are known to fit the Typhon 3s and can take 4s power without breaking prematurely.
Any update of your CVD driveshafts? Did you go with the 4s v2 ones?

Any update of your CVD driveshafts? Did you go with the 4s v2 ones?
I decided to not try 4s on my Typhon 3s. Since my first post, I bought a Corally Radix6 buggy that runs on 6s, and it's plenty fast enough for my needs.

I decided to not try 4s on my Typhon 3s. Since my first post, I bought a Corally Radix6 buggy that runs on 6s, and it's plenty fast enough for my needs.
Corally made great updates for v2 (xp). Cant wait for their v3 line-up

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back