Kraton CVDSsuddently popping out randomly but not in a crash?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surchaufeur

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Nero
  4. Notorious
My kraton exb 6s has recently started popping front CVD on both sides when i for example land a backflip on i end up going backwards. Or when i was doing a reverse donut it came out. But doesn't come in crashes. I don't understand whats going on. I have put an external oring to maybe limit the suspension travel. Also sanded the red ring and removed the clip from day 1. When the CVD pops out it pops out completly and locks on into the pin from the outside and makes cracking noises

How is your droop set? Take off your shock tops and make sure the droop is set so you have to slightly compress the shocks to get them back on.

How is your droop set? Take off your shock tops and make sure the droop is set so you have to slightly compress the shocks to get them back on.
Alright
My droops changed recently its mostly the rod end holding the arms on now. But i never broke any rod ends
Ima try that

Alright
My droops changed recently its mostly the rod end holding the arms on now. But i never broke any rod ends
Ima try that
Yep that’s the one part of the 6S that takes a little work. Gotta set the droop.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back