Kraton CV's Popping out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pfaulk54271

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
  2. Voltage
  3. Notorious
  4. BigRock 4x4
Having some issues with the Talion and 2x Kratons popping front cv's out of the outdrives and bending shafts. Any common tips or fixes for this? It's always the right front CV!

Having some issues with the Talion and 2x Kratons popping front cv's out of the outdrives and bending shafts. Any common tips or fixes for this? It's always the right front CV!

Check droop, remove camber spacers top and bottom

Thanks for all the replies guys. I also noticed my front lower RPM a-arms are warped like hell, not sure if this was a bad batch or what but I'll be replacing those asap.

Thanks for all the replies guys. I also noticed my front lower RPM a-arms are warped like hell, not sure if this was a bad batch or what but I'll be replacing those asap.
RPM arms tend to do that over time. Especially if you don't have your arms dangling freely when stored.

RPM arms tend to do that over time. Especially if you don't have your arms dangling freely when stored.
These are pretty new still, I'm surprised by it. They were all done at the same time and the rears look fine, it's just the front lowers that are warped.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back