Daily Bash/Send Pic's & Videos For Your Viewing Pleasure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You sound mad chill I always get the urge to burn watching, makes me feel like we having a session :ROFLMAO: 🤪 :sneaky:
Man I have a session every single time before we record. I be blazed fr :ROFLMAO: (y)

I don't think I could deal with the noise of a big gas motor/rc. Not to mention all the added issues they have.

Got a piece of carpet from a job I did. I knew I’d be able to use it on my track or ramps. Boy oh boy did it make a big difference on the ramp! It helps launch the rigs more steady, even and smoooooth as butter!! Think I’ll cut it down to fit the ramp with an extra 3 or 4 foot for the run up. I’m on the look out for more carpet now. 😎

DD1CE743-2761-4438-9E6C-00CAC59783BE.jpeg

785DF7BB-56EB-4A3C-80CA-3F2F72928834.jpeg

After work today in the backyard. Dusty! Built a Kraton XL the other night out of one my exb kratons and mojave blx. Used the XL kit from BQ. This thing is fun!! Easy to slide around without flipping. Doesn't wheelie as much but I'm good..I have 3 OC's for that 🤣

Hey @Moirae I thought about you when I saw this XRT. Looks sweet!

Well I done did it...next is flips going up. Maybe a piece of plywood on the roof to help flip off. Hell maybe I'll incorporate my work truck/ladder racks one day 🤪

Well I done did it...next is flips going up. Maybe a piece of plywood on the roof to help flip off. Hell maybe I'll incorporate my work truck/ladder racks one day 🤪
Bwhahaha!!! Got a little bored, huh? :ROFLMAO: Now u gotta jump over it!! :LOL:

Bwhahaha!!! Got a little bored, huh? :ROFLMAO: Now u gotta jump over it!! :LOL:
Well..ever since I saw that video of someone jumping from a truck to a building it's been eating away at me to try something similar. Then I posted a video of me flipping from ramp to ramp a couple months back and someone commented..."and now for your next trick jump onto the roof in the background" And well, here we are. 🤪🤣😁

And I did go over on accident that one time. It was on its wheels when I walked around the house to get it. 🤣

If I tried that I can almost guarantee my first shot would have been right through that window...it would also coincidentally have been my last shot, when Mrs. Doom found out. 🤣

If I tried that I can almost guarantee my first shot would have been right through that window...it would also coincidentally have been my last shot, when Mrs. Doom found out. 🤣
Luckily I live by myself..so I can act like a child as much as I want. Plus I and can fix whatever I broke. 😎

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back