Daily Bash/Send Pic's & Videos For Your Viewing Pleasure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djrahbee

Send-Flip-Break-Fix-Repeat 🤙🏼
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Mojave
  6. Outcast 4s
  7. Outcast 8s
  8. Outcast EXB
  9. Infraction 4x4
Just wanted to start my own thread to post videos and pics of bashing, breakage, epic jumps and any knid of cool crazy sh!t I come up with. I seem to be creating some consistent content for myself and figured I'd share. If you have anything you want to share here feel free! 😁
Edit: I also spend a lot of time on youtube and tend to share things I find interesting 😎

Last edited:
Very cool! Nice little bash spot you got there. Love the music tracks......your mix, huh? :unsure: 😁 ✌️
👊🏼 Yeh just pulling from playlist's or mixes from the past. I have sooooooo much music. Making videos is kinda like making music. I'm not much for blabbing(speaking for myself), in videos. So I just like layering music over them. I'm still learning the software tbh.

👊🏼 Yeh just pulling from playlist's or mixes from the past. I have sooooooo much music. Making videos is kinda like making music. I'm not much for blabbing(speaking for myself), in videos. So I just like layering music over them. I'm still learning the software tbh.
Man I'm still trying to get comfortable with talking on camera. It sucks!! great bash btw bro!

Man I'm still trying to get comfortable with talking on camera. It sucks!! great bash btw bro!
Thanks! You guy's do just fine!! I personally have never liked the way I sound on microphone much less a video. But I feel like everyone thinks their own voice sounds dumb.

Thanks! You guy's do just fine!! I personally have never liked the way I sound on microphone much less a video. But I feel like everyone thinks their own voice sounds dumb.

I try to change my voice when I talk on the phone or in video conference..

Last edited:
Oh man I think you're right lol. We both think our voices sound dumb though I'm starting to finally come around to mine. The wifey sounds like a little kid sometime and she looks like she is 16 to go with it :eek: :ROFLMAO:

I find it extremely hard to 'be myself" when the camera is rolling. Really dumb considering you can just edit stuff out, but I always forget that in the moment :ROFLMAO:

Lil SCT Mojave action! My road gets resurfaced with tiny gravels that makes it super fun to slide around.

Lil SCT Mojave action! My road gets resurfaced with tiny gravels that makes it super fun to slide around.

Very cool! Love sliding around like that!! 👍

WTF!? I think these are used for spraying crops, agriculture etc..

One simple & quick mishap... There goes his head and arms.

im invincible monty python GIF

More backyard shenanigans with Kraton 6s exb Beefcaked re-build. Did it's job and didn't break! 🤟🏼

Love it!! You already have the makings of a track in that yard!!! :unsure::p

Get some drainage tubes, spikes, and a SCT and you are good to go!! (y)🤗:LOL:😁✌️

Didn't break anything believe it or not..😎

Different video of my K6 breaking both rear a arms. Something weird happened in the air I've never experienced before but I'm gonna just write it off as user error and move on. Got both arms replaced already.

Different video of my K6 breaking both rear a arms. Something weird happened in the air I've never experienced before but I'm gonna just write it off as user error and move on. Got both arms replaced already.

Something like this..

arms party hard GIF

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back