Senton Dammit Arrma !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3x9rtse

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Talion
So I really don't want to use my Senton 6s V3 BLX which is MINT off road as they are discontinued , keeping it new looking and clean by being an on road truck now ( still haven't used it 10 time yet !! LOL But dam , I really want to use it off road , why the heck does / did Arerma get rid of it ????? Like really , it is already pretty much a Typhon 6s , did you really need to get rid of the molds / tools for just the cage / bumpers / arms ?? How about just make the fr / rr bumpers , nerfs , body posts so we can at least have the option to buy a Typhon and make one !!!!!

Was the senton 6s similar in size to the mojave?
No , Senton 6s was a 1/10 scale . SBR 2.0 , Mojave , Senton 6s

IMG_4494.JPG

I totally agree it makes no sense to me when they could be taking in extra cash for parts. Why not still have parts available and like I said make money over scrapping everything and loosing out on money? I get you want people to buy the newest best thing but also why not keep your older models going for years and years with parts supply.

I hate it when companies do this, I have a motorcycle that's been discontinued a few years back and afraid new parts will be hard to find or non existent.

I hate it when companies do this, I have a motorcycle that's been discontinued a few years back and afraid new parts will be hard to find or non existent.
The Senton is a great truck! It’s the toughest truck Arrma ever built in my opinion. I still am running stock electronics after 3yrs. It always brings a big smile to see the little fu$&@r tearing up grass and dirt as it stripes up my yard

Use your Senton! Enjoy it. What is the purpose to let it sit on the shelf? So somebody else can buy it all pretty years from now? Been there, done that, no point in that. Use it, just don't beat on it hard.

Maybe they realized it could cannibalize the 3-4S line of every model if they kept it going. No one would want the plastic chassis cars anymore, just a theory.

So I really don't want to use my Senton 6s V3 BLX which is MINT off road as they are discontinued , keeping it new looking and clean by being an on road truck now ( still haven't used it 10 time yet !! LOL But dam , I really want to use it off road , why the heck does / did Arerma get rid of it ????? Like really , it is already pretty much a Typhon 6s , did you really need to get rid of the molds / tools for just the cage / bumpers / arms ?? How about just make the fr / rr bumpers , nerfs , body posts so we can at least have the option to buy a Typhon and make one !!!!!
I really would suggest that you go buy yourself another body. The original version is impossible to find. The 3s bodies work. I wish I had done the same

I thought 2 sellers here in Belgium still has new sentons in stock.
Arrma is my first brand when I started in this Hobby. And it's great to use interchangeable parts off every model to the other one.

But they going to fast, why it's needed to make new models every year after year.
The are the only brand that do that.

A few places have the clear 6S body in stock. I'm about to breakdown and put together my second 6s Senton, Going to paint the 3s clear body.

Just enjoy it, if something happens adapt a current part to fill the needs. It's still just a SWB chassis car.

When my LHS still had them on the shelf , I should have bought an extra . I wish Armma would bring it back , I'm just not a 3s line guy , don't like all the plastic , slipper vs. center diff , small hexes , etc . I have been checking , hope it's true , but on HH site they are showing the parts for the 6s Senton are coming ( bumpers / side guards / body mounts / etc ) . If they do come in , I'll buy another new Typhon and make another Senton !!!

I built one out of a typhon i had. You can still snag the arms and drive shafts. Bumpers may be a little tougher, but i put a t bone front bumper on mine and bought the pro line f100 body. Any body that'll fit a slash will also fit the senton. Then you can keep that one mint and have your own beater. I had the stock senton tires try to turn themselves inside out so i swapped to some badlands buggy tires on mine. I also added the outcast side skirts to help keep some of the crap out hopefully. I do have the side bumpers but elected to go this route. I actually just bought more senton arms/drive shafts to put on a lightning mcqueen build too hahaha. Just bash it and basherqueen make towers as well. I have the basherqueen to put on this one but i got lazy and haven't done it yet.

senton3.jpg

senton4.jpg

senton5.jpg

Last edited:
My advice to you would be... To go beat the hell out of it! What makes the senton 6s so good and unique is that it is so so so tough. You can beat the living daylights out of these things and be confident that when it lands on its wheels you can punch it and tear outta there. Doesn't do you much good on the shelf.
Let er rip!
In my humble opinion of course.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back