Granite Dang-it! Finally broke a shock!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mentolio

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
So I was running my brushless converted Mega Granite last week, tearin' up the yard and hammering my ramp, when this darned concrete block appeared in front of the truck and attacked it (honest, that block hasn't been sitting there for months;)). Sheared-off the shaft right where it goes into the bottom spring perch. I guess I'm just not as hard on my truck as others are...
Question: the replacement Mega shock bottoms show only one part number, but the BLS model shows a front and rear? What gives? IMG_3496.JPG

The part is for 2 shock shaft and perch’s. The mega 4x4 shock shafts are pretty weak for an impact and as far as the bls shocks their a different shock all together

Rebuilt after my parts (finally) arrived from AMain. Didn't realize there was one of each front and rear in the pack. Unknowingly used the rear shaft on the broken front first and was pissed! Went on line to check then read the description...doh! All fixed now, other than my busted wheelie bar link, the wheelie bar construction kinda sux!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back