Kraton Dang.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Manley00

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton 6s
Sooo- went to the park today with my boys, and my children. Notorious, Kraton 6s, and Granite 3s. I have spent a lot of time building the notorious with M2c chassis and all the normal things. Added the Max 6 AMD 4985. Runs awesome- need to up the center diff fluid but overall runs well. I have driven the Kraton in a few weeks. I slapped a 3s in there for my kids to use at the park while I rolled 6s in the Noto.

I grabbed the Kraton controlEr and ripped it- mannnn- I think I forgot how damn well the Kraton drives and handles in comparison. I’ve got the larger pinion and RPM arms with an upgraded servo. I think I was having more fun with it at speed than I was with the 6s.

Which bring me to the conclusion of this COMPLETELY POINTLESS post ?.

I’m gonna upgrade to an even better servo in the Kraton and swap the BLX185 To the Noto and run the Max 6 and 4985 on the Kraton. I’m looking forward to seeing how it runs.

Sorry for waisting your time- just thought I’d share ??
87A3E1C9-8C5E-465C-972F-2CC4E1C84F56.jpeg

Hey Man, not waisting my time, like hearing ppl share their bash outings. Kraton 6s is my favorite, I enjoy it more than my OC, personal preference. You don't have to run these trucks on 6s to enjoy them and have fun. 4s is fun bashing offroad. Glad ya'll had a good family time bash! ?

Yeah brother, no time wasted at all, I love hearing this stuff. A truggy and the long wheelbase just has a so much smoother handling feel than a twitchy short wheelbase rig. Each have their benefits but i also prefer the feel of a truggy wheelbase over the Buggy wheelbase.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back