Darkside Skins, Chassi Skid Plates

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dmkkings

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Mojave
  5. Vendetta
So I have a Felony and a Limitless! I have installed skins from Darkside Studios on both cars! With those skins, is there enough protection on my chassis that I don't need to install chassis skid plates?

So I have a Felony and a Limitless! I have installed skins from Darkside Studios on both cars! With those skins, is there enough protection on my chassis that I don't need to install chassis skid plates?
Maybe at the front, it’s likely not needed at the back since that’s supposedly much higher than the front

Better get the plates then.. next time get the add on for 10 bucks!!💯
The skin under your felony it’s dope my next one might be that twins 👯‍♂️ 🤣
Better get the plates then.. next time get the add on for 10 bucks!!💯
The skin under your felony it’s dope my next one might be that twins 👯‍♂️ 🤣

You see the EXB!?😎
Also u can get different background colors, so it could be a lil different!!
Yeah man looks dope !!! And the light on your felony are dope too I wanted to do lights but I don’t want to overload the esc .
Oh I didn’t know I could change the background maybe because I haven’t ordered anything from them in a while but I’ll definitely look into it .

Yeah man looks dope !!! And the light on your felony are dope too I wanted to do lights but I don’t want to overload the esc .
Oh I didn’t know I could change the background maybe because I haven’t ordered anything from them in a while but I’ll definitely look into it .
Still need to do the headlights!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back