Outcast Dboots backflip lps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surchaufeur

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Nero
  4. Notorious
I have noticed when i changed my rear old minikawa lp tires for new ones i had i started to once again have understeer i have a little track (kinda) when i can drift arround. With my old rear tires i was able to slide and have 100% full control on what im doing. Now with the new tires i get understeer and i go out of the track. I want to know about oucast 4s owners if they experienced problems with the driveshafts i know the dboots backflips has a lot more traction im just scared that i will start having to deal with poping drivehsaft something i don't want. Im planning removing the tire and foam inserts of my the minikawa rims with the baking procedure.
My slipper clutch is one turn loosen

I have noticed when i changed my rear old minikawa lp tires for new ones i had i started to once again have understeer i have a little track (kinda) when i can drift arround. With my old rear tires i was able to slide and have 100% full control on what im doing. Now with the new tires i get understeer and i go out of the track. I want to know about oucast 4s owners if they experienced problems with the driveshafts i know the dboots backflips has a lot more traction im just scared that i will start having to deal with poping drivehsaft something i don't want. Im planning removing the tire and foam inserts of my the minikawa rims with the baking procedure.
My slipper clutch is one turn loosen
I don’t have an outcast but I might be able to help, you might be getting understeer because of the new tires which have more grip so the front end lifts up more creating understeer, I have heard that the backflips are really good basher tires and I wouldn’t take the foams out of your tires. The driveshafts popping is from hard acceleration or landing on power, I have only popped one and getting a heat gun and melting the u-joints then pinching them closed helps a bit.

I don’t have an outcast but I might be able to help, you might be getting understeer because of the new tires which have more grip so the front end lifts up more creating understeer, I have heard that the backflips are really good basher tires and I wouldn’t take the foams out of your tires. The driveshafts popping is from hard acceleration or landing on power, I have only popped one and getting a heat gun and melting the u-joints then pinching them closed helps a bit.
Hey nice trick
Mine are bit stretched on the holes but not that bad to cause the think to slip out
I might put the a bit used front tires to the rear then
I had an awfull experience with my rustler driveshafts were my nightmares

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back