Outcast Dboots Backflip tires on O8S complete crap

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

No1

Reaction score
All four of my brand new O8S EXB tires dissolve themselves. It started after 5 minutes of relatively soft tarmac racing, the rubber just gets out of the rim. How can Arrma sell such a crap and not glue them correctly?

This is just part of the hobby bro. Buy some glue and reglue them! ic 2000 glue is the good stuff. If you don't want to worry about glue buy some proline mx43 or trenchers. Expensive tires but no glue. Belted tires should need a little less attention too. My o8s tires have been great since I've reglue them and they are some of the lightest tires you can get for 1/5 scale. Awesome tires! It's harder to keep any tire on the rim when you have upgraded electronics and high gearing.

I did actually - started with my vendor. You need a looooot of patience for that (which I haven't got unfortunately)...:ROFLMAO:
And then you get funny dialogues like oooh the rim has a scratch, in that case we can unfortunately not help you, like WHAT? That is no excuse

You're lucky if they replace it tbh. Blowing up tires is typically a user error.

Same experience, but @Johnny b had a couple replaced by HH for his senton.
After blowing out 4 stock tires in the first month of ownership, I'm completely convinced its neither the tires or my driving. The senton shell has a few inherent flaws. Needs some trimming on the REAR wheel wells. HH has come through both times as long as you follow there warranty procedures as requested. I have however heard of some guys that have been turned down for tire warranties having HH claim its a "wear" item.

This is just part of the hobby bro. Buy some glue and reglue them! ic 2000 glue is the good stuff. If you don't want to worry about glue buy some proline mx43 or trenchers. Expensive tires but no glue. Belted tires should need a little less attention too. My o8s tires have been great since I've reglue them and they are some of the lightest tires you can get for 1/5 scale. Awesome tires! It's harder to keep any tire on the rim when you have upgraded electronics and high gearing.
Hi sorry I am off topic but do you no where I can find tire foams for the outcast 8s?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back