Dboots backflips

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're both 3.8" wheel diameter, the same 3" width and the same tread pattern. The difference is the tyre diameter. 6S Backflips are 6.8" whereas Backflip LPs are 6.1". The Copperhead 2 tyres are 6.5" and sit between the two. Both of the Backflip tyres behave differently. I use both for different reasons

The standard Backflips have much more rotational mass at higher speeds so doing backflips and stunts are much easier, but the tyres pull away from the rim fairly often and they're also harder on the diffs

The Backflip LPs have the same fantastic grip but are more stable because of lower CG. They don't balloon as much and seem to last longer as a result. You'll have less sensitivity in the air but sometimes that makes the car easier to control

They're both 3.8" wheel diameter, the same 3" width and the same tread pattern. The difference is the tyre diameter. 6S Backflips are 6.8" whereas Backflip LPs are 6.1". The Copperhead 2 tyres are 6.5" and sit between the two. Both of the Backflip tyres behave differently. I use both for different reasons

The standard Backflips have much more rotational mass at higher speeds so doing backflips and stunts are much easier, but the tyres pull away from the rim fairly often and they're also harder on the diffs

The Backflip LPs have the same fantastic grip but are more stable because of lower CG. They don't balloon as much and seem to last longer as a result. You'll have less sensitivity in the air but sometimes that makes the car easier to control
^ this

Fantastic post! Thank you!

Since all three tires (6S BF, Copperheads, LP's) are different diameters, it's probably not really a good idea to keep my old copperheads on the front is it? Just seems such a shame to throw away 3 tires.

I suppose I'll have to get sets of both and try them each out to find my preference.

Fantastic post! Thank you!

Since all three tires (6S BF, Copperheads, LP's) are different diameters, it's probably not really a good idea to keep my old copperheads on the front is it? Just seems such a shame to throw away 3 tires.

I suppose I'll have to get sets of both and try them each out to find my preference.
No....then the center differential will be struggling with rear turning at a different rate than the front. They remedy this on the Felony with different gears front and rear to compensate for the taller rear tires.

I run the Copperheads on my Notorious and my LP's on the Kraton haha The Noto just feels better with the CH's and the Kraton feels just about the same with the LP's on it just a tad bit harder landings. I don't do too much flipping as I do length and height jumping.

i Back flips from notorius 6s on my k6 and i love this tires and on dirt for me are awesome but op to what u want and like

i Back flips from notorius 6s on my k6 and i love this tires and on dirt for me are awesome but op to what u want and like

Those are the big boy backflips. I'd definitely have to go down in pinion for those. They're my choice if I decide to start really sending my K6S for the better air control they offer

I running 12 or 13 and has been great,not sending yet in big jumps

I run backflip lps on all my kraton and talion 6s rides. They are by far my favorite all around tire setup.

A143C9B5-30B2-453F-BDB3-6427EDAA9239.jpeg

DBF60FF9-1AAF-4A70-8AED-B4104CBE096D.jpeg

4EECDF97-2257-46BF-A871-94AA1CBE9FE3.jpeg

Back