dboots backflips

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hobo

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
how come backflips have gone up so much in price not so long ago they were 30 pound a pair now they are 45 pound

how come backflips have gone up so much in price not so long ago they were 30 pound a pair now they are 45 pound
They are still $40 in the US which is about 31 pounds. Maybe a supply issue in the UK?

They have become super popular....and like all things supply and demand. I'm my opinion they are the best bashing tire out there. Shockwaves a great too. I own soooooo many sets of tires but backflips are usually my go to.

yes the best tyre by a long way but getting really expensive. there more than the prolines

Sadly, it looks like the usual UK price gouging. The strength of the pound has fallen, but not by anything like the percentage the backflips have went up by.

Man these tires have almost no grip on cement, or wet grass for that matter.

Well, they are kind of dirtish tread pattern..just saying. If you run on really hard surfaces, the minkowa tire isn't to bad and the katar tire that comes on the talion is another option if you still want a little dirt action as well.

The backflips on my Notorious are the gripiest tires I own. I can doing a standing backflip on asphalt and they tear up my lawn. We are talking about backflips, right?

Yeah l gotta go with bicketybam on the crazy grip. Way more traction on the street with Backflips than any other tire I've run, even the proline road rages. Backflip tires on the Outcast + 17 tooth + 500k center dif fluid with punch setting 7-9 and you can do 25mph rolling backflips on clean asphalt all day

Man these tires have almost no grip on cement, or wet grass for that matter.

I tried my Road Crushers on wet grass for a laugh. The Talion hardly moved, lol.

I’ve found backflips good on grass, that’s where I normally use them on a Talion and Notorious. I haven’t tried cement but find them decent on tarmac.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back