Typhon Dboots hoons

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gfd1182

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Has anyone wondered if the dboots hoons tire/wheels combo can fit on the 3s typhon ?

Has anyone wondered if the dboots hoons tire/wheels combo can fit on the 3s typhon ?
Prob will fit without any problems.. They are 42mm wide and 100mm tall with a 17mm hex
Where the stock 3s tires are 44mm wide and 117mm tall wit 17mm hex

So.. Ehm.. Your ride hide lowers by 8.5mm

And cause of the smaller size it will do something with top end speed and acceleration.. But.. Im not sure in what way..

They are almost the same size as the GRPs that everyone runs already, so I don’t know why not. You will probably need to gear up a bit to make up for the smaller tires if you care about top end speed. ??

Prob will fit without any problems.. They are 42mm wide and 100mm tall with a 17mm hex
Where the stock 3s tires are 44mm wide and 117mm tall wit 17mm hex

So.. Ehm.. Your ride hide lowers by 8.5mm

And cause of the smaller size it will do something with top end speed and acceleration.. But.. Im not sure in what way..

Awesome!!
Thanks for the excellent advice !
I’m wondering how these stories will be compared to the stock h02 tires

They shredded on me twice but this was with on road driving. I bought a pair of grps for the road now but liked the look of the hoons!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back