Dboots Sale!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know I told myself I wasnt buying anything else this month. Now you gone and showed me this!

Please Tell me about Gold tires.

I have Duratrax Bandito MT Belt 2.8s on a 6S Typhon with Kraton hubs. I just put a 20t pinion in and DAMN is she fast! Ripping those tires free easily at speed. I had to turn it down to 75% out front while testing because - crazy.

I wanted to try the Hoons for Speed rips but have read both good and bad. At $50/quad for the 107s and $40/quad for the 100's Id like to try them.
Golds. Or the Whites. Or the Silvers. Silvers for Highest Speed??
I'll try lots of different tires eventually and some are expensive.

So whats the opinion on Gold, White or Silver for 6S. 9lb Truggy.
Over the years I always found that the most important thing to keep this hobby going was tires.
Expensive in general when you actually compare them to Kart tires and other larger tires non RC related.
Take advantage of a sale when they show up. IF the specific tires suit your needs. Having experience and happy with them.
Don't just buy them because they are on sale.
I am a tire monger myself and have huge bins of them. Of course I also have 17 rigs here in all. Probably 2 sets for each rig.:rolleyes:
I always felt it is good to have at least 2 sets per rig. Pavement as well as dirt tires. Yet some rigs I stock up on. My LIM/Infr, I have like 5 new sets remaining on the side.

Over the years I always found that the most important thing to keep this hobby going was tires.
Expensive in general when you actually compare them to Kart tires and other larger tires non RC related.
Take advantage of a sale when they show up. IF the specific tires suit your needs. Having experience and happy with them.
I am a tire monger myself and have huge bins of them. Of course I also have 17 rigs here in all. Probably 2 sets for each rig.:rolleyes:
I always felt it is good to have at least 2 sets per rig. Pavement as well as dirt tires. Yet some rigs I stock up on. My LIM/Infr, I have like 5 new sets remaining on the side.
Agreed. I got a pretty good deal on Ebay classifieds a few weeks ago and picked up 9 pair of Contact foams 35°shore for 180€. So I'm stocked for a little bit.

^^^
Excellent price for Foamies. Contact's no less.....
(y)
Yeah, when I saw what he was selling I just said...
finding nemo seagulls GIF

I have to say, the Contacts are holding up really well. I'm still on my first set and I have no less that 50 100+mph passes on them and they basically still look like new.

So you're saying I should get one quad of each color and decided for myself :-D

100's or 107's?
Im thinking Silver in 107's for high speed rips.
100's in Gold for running cones in parking lots.
and 107's in White for just playing around.
??
While they are on sale.

Any experience with the Duratrax's? They are priced reasonable and people say they last longer and perform well compared to Arrma dBoots.

So you're saying I should get one quad of each color and decided for myself :-D

100's or 107's?
Im thinking Silver in 107's for high speed rips.
100's in Gold for running cones in parking lots.
and 107's in White for just playing around.
??
While they are on sale.

Any experience with the Duratrax's? They are priced reasonable and people say they last longer and perform well compared to Arrma dBoots.
I would go along with that selection. It's the only way to narrow down what works for you.
Cheap enough to experiment at these prices.

My order for m infraction wheels just cam in. Advantage of being in same state. All HH orders come overnight.

Picsart_22-07-03_14-16-51-528.jpg

I think I got too many 107's tbh. Maybe I go order a few more pair of 100's. This is for 2 felonies and the wifey typhon. I'm kind of tempted to try them on my typhon GT though tbh.

View attachment 227506

I think I got too many 107's tbh. Maybe I go order a few more pair of 100's. This is for 2 felonies and the wifey typhon. I'm kind of tempted to try them on my typhon GT though tbh.
I got 4 pairs at a Hobby shop today, But YOU GOT WAY MORE lol.

I just looked at my up coming order and said that was too much. Lol

View attachment 227506

I don't see what the big deal is...that's only like 19 pairs of wheels :ROFLMAO: Bloody hell dude, nice job (y)

I felt bad because I had bought a bunch of grps recently, but my 2 felonies can't use them without diff swap soooo. I actually have the diffs to swap them but I'm so lazy :ROFLMAO:

I felt bad because I had bought a bunch of grps recently, but my 2 felonies can't use them without diff swap soooo. I actually have the diffs to swap them but I'm so lazy :ROFLMAO:
Maybe send your extra wheels to Mailbox since he can’t get the dboot sale 🤷‍♂️ .

So far with the sale, I have gotten 3 full sets. Might get one more for the Infraction. I like the GRP and have been running them for a while....but over the past months, I have fallen back in love with the Hoons. Seem to last longer and I like the fuller tire look.

I bought 3 pairs of 100s and 2 pairs of 107s all whites. Had 2 full sets of 100s already so I should be G2G for a while. Thanks for the heads up.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back