Kraton De anodized and then polished to perfection

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russ39

Reaction score
Lots of work but lok at that shine!

20200929_230230.jpg

20200929_230142.jpg

I actually copied some dude in this forum.. he posted a few days back! Wish I could remember who it was ro give him a shout out
I think @TpPartsRcXtr or @Mr.Duke did that once, even the shock bodies. Looked nice. I always prefer silver over colored anodizing for some reason.
hey olds97_lss sup my friend? Yes it's just regular drain opening stuff .. but it really doesn't do the job 100% you need to polish with a dremmel afterwards to actually get the perfection
What did you use to remove anodising.??
Just regular drain uncloging stuff

In time it will go dull and get a thin white powder finish on it. Don't worry, it'll take a while to do that.

Hey man. They are two different processes, so neither of us spelled it wrong apparently.

And really mate there is no reason to get personal about my spelling.all I was doing is asking you if you meant what I thought you meant.

This is a friendly forum for people to get together and share ideas and experiences.. not a place for smartass trolls to hover around waiting for a thread that he can show how well he uses Google.

I can understand your frustration from your horrible childhood I really can , but please don't take it out on a bunch of guys enjoying a discussion.

I was just kidding. No offence meant. That's why it has the winkey face at the end. Mind you, reading your comment about my childhood it seems you are a bit of an arse anyway so whatever.

In time it will go dull and get a thin white powder finish on it. Don't worry, it'll take a while to do that.
When it does i will be deeply devastated and remember that smart Jay told me so.

Oh and it will probably get all Muddy and scratched before you and your oxidising happens ?.so I believe I'm safe.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back