Deals or coupons?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saltystevo

Reaction score
Earlier posts people always comment on how Tower Hobbys gave great coupons but not anyone more i guess?

Is there anywhere to get a outcast, notorious or kraton on sale with a coupon to save some coin?

If so it woukd really prevent me from looking to buy used.

Thanks guys

Ebay has 15-20% promo codes from time-to-time (usually with some max discount). That's probably your best bet, from what I gather Arrma doesn't normally let vendors apply discount coupons to their products.

Lol oh.... duh. Thanks! Ok, ill ask around. My only issue with that is theyll have to charge tax which almost evens things out. Unless i find someone who is willing not to... idk?

Some states you have to pay sales tax for online purchases as well now. Depending on where you live, that may make the tax thing moot.

Some states you have to pay sales tax for online purchases as well now. Depending on where you live, that may make the tax thing moot.
Amain is really the only place that I know of that doesn't charge tax for us in Minnesota. I know Amazon and Tower Hobbies does.

True but not all. There has to be a part of the company your buying from located within the state you live in order for them to charge tax. At least thats how i understand it here in CT

Last edited:
Amain is really the only place that I know of that doesn't charge tax for us in Minnesota. I know Amazon and Tower Hobbies does.

Oh yeah, I just checked my last order and they didn't charge tax. Good catch.

True but not all. There has to be a part of the company your buying from located within the state you live in krder for them to charge tax. At least thats how i understand it here in CT

There was a recent ruling that states can collect tax even if an online retailer doesn't have a "presence" in the state, but not all do - at least, yet, ha. You might be one of the lucky ones in CT.

There was a recent ruling that states can collect tax even if an online retailer doesn't have a "presence" in the state, but not all do - at least, yet, ha. You might be one of the lucky ones in CT.

You are correct... i have heard of that but theres either a loophole or its not being enforced 100%.
Sometimes i get taxed on Amazon and sometimes not is an example. All i know is if i can save money online i will. Otherwise i support everything local.

True but not all. There has to be a part of the company your buying from located within the state you live in order for them to charge tax. At least thats how i understand it here in CT
when I order auto parts on line. they charge sale's tax and they are not im my state.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back